JDMcarboy.com?

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up guys? Ive been lookin' into buying some new headlights gor my hatch cause i got that haze on there real bad and was like i need a change anyways and came across a set of gun metal color typeR style headlights. i think they look decent but have never heard of JDMcarboy.com before. anybody have any experiences with them? ANY help is appreciated? thanks.

*theDirtiest

update:
emailed them earlier and got an Email responce same day (few hours). So far im happy with the service. Answered my question and now just waiting for the product to arrive. when we spoke via email he said it should go out either tomorrow or monday and normally takes 1-2 business day. so im thinkin they should arrive on thursday for sure. when i recieve them ill post again.

*theDirtiest

update: 9/8/2005
Just got home from work and what did i find?.... my parts :D opened up the boxes and examined the right headlight. packaging was more then adequite (sp?) and they arrived thursday afternoon like they said. customer service was great and timely although a shop phone number would have been nice too. overall i was more then happy with the service and plan on doing business with them again soon. thanks again JDMcarboy.com.

*theDirtiest

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had been wondering about them myself. I think I will order the headlights I saw on their site now, thanks dirt.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good stuuf :thumbs up they sound reputable, i'm buying my seats from then when i do

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to need some headlights soon, I'll probably get the lights from them.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
adequate

and good to know about the shop. i was gonna order some stuff but didnt know if the were legit or not. thanks for the info :thumbs up

pinay_extacy

I
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very good place to buy stuff from! The owner is very nice and will do his ultimate best to help you out!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wonder how their EK4 bumpers fit.