JDMchristian991:1997 civic dx super ultra build.

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
Alright,i've got a pretty big update for you all.I finally got around to spraying my bay and getting how i wanted it.Which included...

Fusebox tuck into cabin
Spraying bay battleship grey
Redoing valvecover wrinkle black

I also began my interior change today...i wrapped my armrest black suede,which eventually my headliner,glovebox handle,and door panel inserts will be.No more plaid! :shock:

Also some random pictures of the car are thrown in there.

Enjoy,comments are always welcome.

Here are some pictures of the fusebox tuck. (everything is cleaned up now.)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. u need to vacuum...

car looks mean as hell without a hood..

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
looks good. u need to vacuum...

car looks mean as hell without a hood..
God yes i do.Those gsr floormats are pretty much lifeless...i'm getting new black carpet within the next feel months,so i'm not going to worry about it to much.

And thanks,everyone says thats.I'd keep it off,but its virginia law to have one :cry:

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Sweet build Up man Enjoying every Uprgrade you've done to it so far,I had a question thou ,I see your title reads 97 civic coupe how did you get the 2000 climate control to work >? do you have a write up or how to on that thanks in advance keep up the gooddd Work

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
Sweet build Up man Enjoying every Uprgrade you've done to it so far,I had a question thou ,I see your title reads 97 civic coupe how did you get the 2000 climate control to work >? do you have a write up or how to on that thanks in advance keep up the gooddd Work
Thanks.

The entire dash is out of a 99 si...so i honestly dont know how you'd do it in a 97 dash.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car looks good, you need to buy/borrow a good camera and do a real photoshoot though

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
Had a photoshoot with a buddy of mine today.he recently got his d80 so he's still learning to get used to it,buti think they still came out good.Enjoy.

JDMchristian991

flush.
5+ Year Member
Nobody? :(

I have new goodies in the mail....new 10k hid to replace my s**t ones,and oem dohc vtec decals for under the side moulding =)

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the look with the Track R's!!! They just make the car!