JDMek buildup thread.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Im from D-series.org and this is my brothers sn but I figured I would post up my civic build.

Year:1997
Make: Honda
Model: Civic DX

Exterior:
JDM front lip
JDM CTR rear lip
Carbon Fiber duck bill

Interior:
No name seat
Short shifter
Soon to be JDM rear n front seats
just random s**t

heres the pics:

When I first got her

when she had the slicks lol

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And right now Im in the process of finishing up the GSR swap. Mods on the way! RMF narrow header, Skunk2 IM, Hondata IM gasket, Skunk2 TB, Prolight 8.8lb Flywheel, exedy clutch, new rims and paint. stay tuned

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, its come a little ways but its got a long way to go! It goes into paint asap! the body shop has been slammed so im patiently waiting. heres a pic of the color.

here is a pic of the header.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank ya thank ya, this time next year my goal is to be boosted and have 400whp.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good. How's his project coming along?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How many times u gonna paint the wheels before you get it right...I think bronze/gold is the best look for them. Other than that it's a nice clean car.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I painted the rims to be different and cause I was bored at the fire station. Who cares it's just paint. That's actually the rmf header the replica is a tad bit different. Building my car is making my brother want to build his bike killer civic eg. As you all know he had the h2b that jumped timing so now he is going fully built boosted GSR. He is hoping for around 550-600whp. He is just caugh up in racing street bikes right now. He has a mean GSXR 1000 in a GSXR 750 frame stretched 12", power comander, lowered, built motor, sprockets, ect top speed was 215 but now the sprockets r more for 1/4mile. Anyways I'm hoping to finish this gsr swap today n get some ripping videos

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a friend with a straight gsxr 1000 - those things are ridiculous.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn u like those fat fives huh?
they didnt look too bad in pink..
at first i thought that hmo sticker said homo...
id paint it a different color, bt it looks like it might be a quality build