jdmstyleEJ8's FS thread (not much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Ive got a very good condition set of 4 muguards for a 1996-1998 civic coupe/sedan. the 2 front mud guards say "sanyang" and the rear 2 mudguards are oem honda. All 4 mudguards are in very good condition. Will trade for a set of oem honda 99-00 rear mudguards in good condition, possibly + a little ca$h. $40 shipped!!!

$40 shipped is the lowest I'll go, I just want them gone. They are wrapped in bubble wrap, in a box, and ready to ship!

96-00 Civic sunroof/moonroof visor with hardware. When i bought my '96 Civic, a little more than 4 years ago, i took it off and put it away in my garage. So it's in very good condition. $40 + shipping (I'll have a shipping quote tonight)

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Moved and cleaned it up for you. In the future, if you have any questions, feel free to PM a mod.

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
C'mon guys and gals, a complete set of mud guards for a 96-98 civic coupe/sedan. new lowered price, if you dont like that price, shoot me an offer i cant refuse ;)

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if those were for a hatch id already scooped em up most likely. GLWS

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
lol Sry DJ Caps, i just got a kick out of that... but no, i dont have a pic of them mounted. I bought the fronts for $20 from the same guy i got my 99-00 front end parts from. and i bought them after i got into my accident.. I just bought new ones, so i dont need these anymore...

DJ Caps

5+ Year Member
yeah i know what they look like mounted but since you said the front ones aren't OEM im trying to see if they fit good

Status
Not open for further replies.