Jeff's 96 Civic coupe slow build

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Killer deal. Easily worth a few hundred.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up the OEM ctr grill!

Looks like some OEM window visor's are next :cool:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update time...

I was able to grab a pair of OEM honda window visors for the coupe. They were in great shape with all the tabs there as well. Not to mention the deal I got them for too :lol:

In the second photo you can see im working on polishing my sir headlights up a bit. They had a little build up and haze to them. Still working on them yet.

I haven't done anything with my GC/Koni combo yet. Ive been really trying to find a solid DD before I throw this all on. I use the car everyday so it can't be down for much time at all.

Trying to find a first gen Crv but having some trouble finding one taken care of in my area. Might just grab a cheap civic for the daily duties.

In a tough spot too since my hours went down at work lately. Although, I have a interview coming up this Friday morning for a job that's more of a career then what ive been doing.

That's about all going on this way! :cool:

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where do you live dood!!! I seriously getting jealous of your "deals" you come across all the time! :/ I've been looking for some of those forever!

Looks great tho, headlights looking KLEEEN!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where do you live dood!!! I seriously getting jealous of your "deals" you come across all the time! :/ I've been looking for some of those forever!

Looks great tho, headlights looking KLEEEN!
Unfortunately, for now I live in Pittsburgh, pa. As for the deals, I just found a local who had almost everything done to his car with quality and OEM parts. He decided he was finished with honda's and wanted to part it out all. Thank god cause I really made out on it lol

Each piece you see that I got was either under or $100 dollars (excluding the ctr lip)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's everyone's thought on 949 racing wheels?
Version 1, lightweight, broke all the time
Verdon 2, slightly heavier, broke less often but still broke
Current version 3, even heavier, not many own these yet, so knows if they will break or crack. Supposedly it's going through a new manufacturing process.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Version 1, lightweight, broke all the time
Verdon 2, slightly heavier, broke less often but still broke
Current version 3, even heavier, not many own these yet, so knows if they will break or crack. Supposedly it's going through a new manufacturing process.
I did read about all of this actually... Apparently only with the 15x8's though.. I plan to go 15x7

But for my sake I don't track my car yet and won't for a while. I have heard about them cracking on people that track them. My civic after winter, will only see the streets a few times a week since it's no longer my DD.
Just something to cruise in right now and I really want it off the HX wheels lately so I've been looking at these.

Although, I don't think their replicas of anyone else but the seem so cheap which worries me. I hate knockoff parts but Im not sure if the qualify as that.

Still on the fence... Just need some wheels :lol: