Jeff's 96 Civic coupe slow build

emerican

Registered VIP
looks good
i eventually will order the antenna delete for mine i like the way they look and i dont use my radio for anything except cds/ipod

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
That looks amazing! That antenna delete really makes a difference. I was surprised when I installed mine. Whats next?

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good
i eventually will order the antenna delete for mine i like the way they look and i dont use my radio for anything except cds/ipod

Yeah, thats why I got it. I never use the radio at all anymore but thanks man.

That looks amazing! That antenna delete really makes a difference. I was surprised when I installed mine. Whats next?
Thanks! Hope to have my GC/Koni setup pieced together real soon. No rush sense it just sits in the garage all winter anyways

emerican

Registered VIP
im glad i live in the south its December and it was 70 something degress yesterday its a little cold to me tonight, but one light jacket and im good.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im glad i live in the south its December and it was 70 something degress yesterday its a little cold to me tonight, but one light jacket and im good.
lol god damn. I don't mind the snow or anything, It's just when it gets real cold out I hate winter lol

emerican

Registered VIP
i would actually like it if it snowed more down here we get it every few years or so maybe and im the same way though im on the skinny side so when it gets real cold out i dont like it.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats some of the other plans you got?
Right now im focused on getting my GC/Koni setup done. The OEM shocks are beyond done and im tired of riding on them. Already have the koni's, should be grabbing the ground controls after the holidays. Wish I had money to get the function 7 LCA's right now to but not yet. Would just be more worth it to install them all together.

Oh yeah and two top hats for the front as well..

emerican

Registered VIP
hell yeah man good plans
i know its a downgrade to some people, but im running the BWR lca's and subframe brace and i really like them ive never had a problem out of them install was good fitment perfect.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell yeah man good plans
i know its a downgrade to some people, but im running the BWR lca's and subframe brace and i really like them ive never had a problem out of them install was good fitment perfect.
Oh really? I have heard some many mixed reviews on thier lca's. Did you replace the bushings at all on them? I was going to go with function7 then an asr subframe.

emerican

Registered VIP
nope same bushings that came from BWR and i have heard the mixed reviews as well, but i know quiet a few people around me that use their lca's and subframe brace on there cars. they have alot more money in their cars then i do and they where happy with black works so i went with it.
off the top of my head lca's where 88 and some change shipped
subframe brace was 85 or 90 shipped

emerican

Registered VIP
i know it and im sure i will get hated on a little for suggest BWR, but all i can do is tell you my experience and every one i knows and they have all been good.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right now im focused on getting my GC/Koni setup done. The OEM shocks are beyond done and im tired of riding on them. Already have the koni's, should be grabbing the ground controls after the holidays. Wish I had money to get the function 7 LCA's right now to but not yet. Would just be more worth it to install them all together.

Oh yeah and two top hats for the front as well..
Deja Vu from what I just did lol. Yeah i picked up some hardrace lca's but the new ones have the swaybar arm in the same place as like blox and s**t so I sent em back. Thinkin I may just get some integra lcas cheap from the junkyard and pickup some hardrace bushings for em, also an option for you, though that function7 lifetime warranty is tempting