Jezeks build up thread part deuce

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how you like your ksport full coilovers jezek? thinking of picking up a pair for my em2 but nobody has them and noticed your mod list. let me know bro

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I kinda caught the tail end of this one but the auto body technician, i.e. (me). a secret for getting some sound deadener out. Easiest way in the world is to go buy some dry ice. Buy a few blocks of it. Wear gloves b/c that s**t burns your skin pretty bad. Let a piece of the dry ice sit on the sound deadener for a few minutes;you can be holding the other sound deadener on the sides while the other is sitting. After several minutes, get a dead blow hammer and give the cold area a good whack and it will jump right off the car. I know, a lotta good that helps out now but good luck on the project. I'm doing the same thing to mine right now except not so deep into detail. already got the engine bay stripped down ready for truck bed liner. yes that's right, I like the flat black/hotrod/rugged look of it. Entire outside in route to be painted. Taking a long time. God I hate it, I'm sure you do to. Good luck on a clean and powerful build.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ thanks for the words man...and yeah, I knew about the dry ice, but I was anxious lol

HAHA...I don't even wanna know the total up to now....lol

And yeah, I like the ksports...haven't riden in with them long, even tho they've been in a year, but so far so good imo.

Sandals

overspray does suck. I really can't tell from the picture, think you can just get away w/ sanding down to thru the clear instead of the full collor and clear?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sandals said:
overspray does suck. I really can't tell from the picture, think you can just get away w/ sanding down to thru the clear instead of the full collor and clear?
yeah, it should be fine...not too worried about it. The area where the taillight goes in may not be as lucky, but everything else should come off...

:(

damocivicturbo

5+ Year Member
The engine bay looks great dude. Il get mine that clean and fresh one day. Good look with the overspray, i had that problem with my last car after a dozy next door neighbour decided to rattle can his car on a windy day. It took ages to come off!

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where are you going from here then? motor, interior suspension?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
d0pe mang....cant wait to see this in action.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i want action satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............................................................. n0w y0! :D

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
--<EM1>-- said:
where are you going from here then? motor, interior suspension?
My friend is gonna build the motor while I put the interior back together.

But 2 people are slowing me down right now...but Ima leave those 2 companies nameless for the moment.... :evil:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I don't celebrate Christmas :laugh:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silver Bullet said:
ok than just gimme the car as a gift
:scurred:

Ok, you just pay shipping of $20,000.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha

coming along nicely, what made you choose a black enging bay intead of yellow

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
hahaha

coming along nicely, what made you choose a black enging bay intead of yellow
Just trying something different...the whole center of my car is in a sense black...nah mean?

And the reason I really chose black is so that if I change my paint color down the road, I can just paint all the yellow areas and be straight! =)