-||| Jezeks Full Photoshoot |||- (56K=death)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
looking at your car again makes me what to lower mine more, But I need shocks. What shocks you runnin jezek?
I have the Ksports....full coilovers. And I'm actually gonna be going lower lol

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well... would you recommend any shocks? Cause I have sleeves and I'm looking for something good but not something thats gonna kill my credit card.

Bubba/Gump

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your lip looks like it's sagging on the sides, any way to raise up?

SwEeTEK4

5+ Year Member
damn Jezek your a celebrity...........your car is sexy,but im liking the rotas more but thats just me.Whens your car gonna be up and running??? we should get up sometime =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man.... that is incredibly sexy... I love your car...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bubba/Gump said:
Your lip looks like it's sagging on the sides, any way to raise up?
lol...you are about the 3452562104702948-10472685856th person to say that. It's VIS fault, because EVERY person that has the lip, it does the same thing. I have plans on fixing it tho, cause it shouldn't take more then a couple screws =)

and thanks for the comments....I'm hella overdue for a friggin shoot. hopefully I'll get one in a few months after all my s**t is done....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
lol...you are about the 3452562104702948-10472685856th person to say that. It's VIS fault, because EVERY person that has the lip, it does the same thing. I have plans on fixing it tho, cause it shouldn't take more then a couple screws =)

and thanks for the comments....I'm hella overdue for a friggin shoot. hopefully I'll get one in a few months after all my s**t is done....
werd my vis cf lip does the same s**t...

i dont wanna see this thread bumped again until i see a snail in the engine bay and a silver radiator with piping coming from both sides in the bumper :lol: j/k

Bubba/Gump

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:

lol. Didn't know that, I thought it might have been installation error cause I've seen a few people install real Si lips kinda like that and it's cause they were using the wrong hole on the sides.