-||| Jezeks Full Photoshoot |||- (56K=death)

Vanessa

club wingless™
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Arg. I'm getting those wheels soon. You make me want to get them sooner than possible!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thanks....^^damn you haven't been around in a minute...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
puto would you recommend ksports? hows the ride
lol get off my jock :lol:

Nah, on the real, the ride real good....I would put them in a daily driver. The ride is stiff, but not too bouncy. It handles real good and the ride is comfortable. They've already saved me from bottoming out a few times :thumbup:

I'd recommend them.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: I forgot its not your DD, you lucky ________. thanks man I was thinking of getting them once I sell my teins. most ppl say they dont feel a diff from soft to hard, is this true?

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dammit jezek you're STILL getting comments on this thread? WTF??? :rolf:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ hater! :lol:
soldiaboy said:
:rolf: I forgot its not your DD, you lucky ________. thanks man I was thinking of getting them once I sell my teins. most ppl say they dont feel a diff from soft to hard, is this true?
Eh, I actually did. When I first put them in, I evened them all out around the middle. I liked the rear, it felt stiff, but comfortable. BUT to me the front needed to be firmer so I turned it all the way to the max and then back a few turns, I liked the results...it was stiffer.

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wolfy said:
Dammit jezek you're STILL getting comments on this thread? WTF??? :rolf:
cause the car is that hot..jezek what rims you going with next you going to be ready for april 9th

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ct00si said:
cause the car is that hot..jezek what rims you going with next you going to be ready for april 9th
My rims should actually be here today...maybe I'll take teaser shots of them off the car :P

And I honestly have a feeling my car won't be finished mechanically or to my standards for the meet. I hope I can, but doubt it :???:

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
d00d ur taste is.. just GREAT !!

one of the cleanest things i've seen.. keep it up !!

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you better be ready i wanna see what thing at the show i hope mines all swaped and ready by then

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn it jezek when the hell are you gonna give us some damn engine shots i hate you and i will always hate you

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha I'll take some pics when i'm proud of how it looks....the silver bay and lonely H22a doesn't deserve it :lol:

after this winter i will hook it up with a real full photoshoot, top to bottom...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green ej8 said:
damn it jezek when the hell are you gonna give us some damn engine shots i hate you and i will always hate you
ur not missing anything...seriously :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, I have t3h Bumblebees on my side :twisted:

:laugh:

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am madly in love with this car. :P :P

Jezek, if i made an EXACT copy, yes, copy, of your car would you mind?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Porker said:
I am madly in love with this car. :P :P

Jezek, if i made an EXACT copy, yes, copy, of your car would you mind?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha go for it....I'm sure my copy is a copy of someones car somewhere....:lol:

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha I'll take some pics when i'm proud of how it looks....the silver bay and lonely H22a doesn't deserve it :lol:

after this winter i will hook it up with a real full photoshoot, top to bottom...
The engine bay is silver? you fail :lol: