!!!! * * Jezek's Phoenix Yellow Hatch * * !!!!

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: man, ur ride is dope! while i stared at ur ride, i couldn't stop droolin over my keyboard. good job!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn....this page blew up haha

Thanks SO MUCH for all the props...i really appreciate it :D

Thanks for the PS'd pics too guys :thumbup:

As for slamming it, hell f**kin yes...like I said before, i will be ordering some K Sport full Coilovers next month....I have to pay the second half of the complete turbo kit from mah boi first tho ;)

Check back tomorrow, Ima take engine pics and some pics of my new cluster w00t!!

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks awesome man, but i kinda liked it silver, anyway..... still looks hella better than mine!

ps- thanks for closing my thread in the north east secion..................... ass :slap::moon: , lol j/k

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jez, why didnt you get the caps for the license plate
some suggestions, new steering wheel and seats
that is all
8)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
jez, why didnt you get the caps for the license plate
some suggestions, new steering wheel and seats
that is all
8)
Yeah, I know...I was gonna shave them, changed mah mind....now I HAVE caps, but need to have them sprayed....

As for wheel, I have an eGay one, an NRG c/f quick release and a hub adaptor. The hub adaptor don't fit, and I don't thwa the wheel, so Ima figure something out....no more cheap shits goin on. As for the seats....if you read my posts (lol) you woulda seen that I will getting some Bride Brix II seats in the future....unless something better comes up...

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Yeah, I know...I was gonna shave them, changed mah mind....now I HAVE caps, but need to have them sprayed....

As for wheel, I have an eGay one, an NRG c/f quick release and a hub adaptor. The hub adaptor don't fit, and I don't thwa the wheel, so Ima figure something out....no more cheap shits goin on. As for the seats....if you read my posts (lol) you woulda seen that I will getting some Bride Brix II seats in the future....unless something better comes up...
yea now i remember now lol
yea no more cheap shyt, doesnt look right anymore on such a nice car, oem wheel maybe?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I'll stick with mah cheap rotas for now :lol: I love my rims.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Truley loving this ride Jezerk....if you ever decide to ya know just give it away... hola at me :lol:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:

something better than $1300 seats....!>!>each...!? You wanna bride to slap you in the mouth Jezek...?Remember, your gonna have to put aside $900 for some takata harnesses too :thumbup:

you know what would look good that you could try, prop the back section of the hood, give it that pissed off look...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
something better than $1300 brides....!>!>each...!? Remember, your gonna have to put aside $900 for some takata harnesses too :thumbup:

you know what would look good that you could try, prop the back section of the hood, give it that pissed off look...
Hmm...I know what you're talkin about, but not sure...Someone chop the way it'll look for me haha

And the seats can be found for $1300 a PAIR lol. Mr. Exaggerator. :lol: The takatas....man, them shits are ridic. lol

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
The only thing im worried about for u if that carbon fiber lip getting torn up eeeek D: And also it getting keyed of course

EDIT: or stolen
why did you have to say that?

On a brighter note, WOW. Say it backwards, WOW. Just beautiful. You def. made my mind up on what color I'm painting mine now. I was deciding between Pheonix, Silverstone, and that orange color thats on that SIR Sedan that is on here. I'm def. goin' with Pheonix now. I have a coupe though so I wouldn't excatly call it copying you :lol: I had the idea first though lol. I'm gonna paint it after my turbo though so it will be a while. Funds at 600 now so I got a ways to go, but it'll only cost me like 350 to get it painted. :twisted: Thats just the cost for the paint, my dad paints for a livin 8) I say after I do, I make a little trip and we have a shoot. ;) Oh yeah, the window removal. Was that just 150? I thought it would be more. Paintjob def. looks better with it, no tape marks. And is that for all of the windows, including the drivers and pass. window or just the others? My plans exactly, except on a hatch. I'm gonna get a cf lip, hood, trunk, and paint my hood black too. Agian my idea before I saw yours :lol: Awesome job man, I love you... I mean your hatch lol :oops:

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how's that carbon fiber hatch fit? rattle any?... I've been trying to talk myself into one for a while.... looks hella good on your car! so does the rest of your car!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DAM!!!!!!!!!!!! looks hot props on a fawking beautiful hatch

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm nice exterior... now you need to spraypaint the back of the inside black since you;ve got it all torn out.
i am sure the pix do no justice and it looks 100 fold better in real life

EBPimpSi

CCCC member #76
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dayam...looking good man....your car has definitely came a long way...good job

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got a very nice car bro... nice paint!!!! Can you tell me what paint brand and color code did you use on your car? I want to color my car with the same color like yours if you dont mind.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, I don't know why you want to paint yours so much. I love that color thats on your sedan. Its freakin sick :drool:
Well if you do, we'll have a pheonix hatch, coupe, and sedan on CC :lol: When I paint mine that is.