JGTC at california speed way on dec 18,19th 2004

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that looks like fun, ill probably roll up there to watch.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like it could be some fun.. But I think Im out of town playing softball that weekend. Damn... Oh well, next time..

Govacho

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
damn that looks like fun, ill probably roll up there to watch.
yeah ill be there no matter what, i live 20 min from there.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Looks like it could be some fun.. But I think Im out of town playing softball that weekend. Damn... Oh well, next time..

Govacho
lol, i dont even know what im doing two weeks from now, let alone end of december :shock:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for jgtc, everyone should go.

anywoo, i thought this was interesting info:
Car Club Participant Need to Know:

This is your chance to represent your own car club at GT Live! Get your crew together bring the music and the barbecue and tail-gate Cali style!

What You Get:

- Special VIP parking that gets the best parking spots, right by the Speedway entrance.

- One 20x20 covered tent for each registered car club. It can be used to hang out, barbecue, dance or anything else you can think of.

- Participation in the Fan Lap around California Speedway. Pre-registered car club members will get to do a lap around the Auto Competition Course, the same configuration used by the JGTC race. Speeds are limited so this is more an hour-long party on wheels.

What you need to do :

For $65 you get to see GT Live for the whole weekend, get VIP parking with an exclusive tent and you get to participate in the Fan Lap. Heck, we’ll even throw in a free t-shirt!

-You must register as a club and need at least 20 cars in your group at the time of
registration. Additional members may be added once the initial 20 have registered at any time until the deadline.

- All clubs must be registered and paid in full by 10-31-04.

Process:

All car clubs must contact Stephen Dietrich at stephen.dietrich@jgtcusa.net to register.
Please have one member as your main contact. Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis. If you want prime space, sign up early. Payment for the 20-member minimum must be made before space can be assigned. Colored parking passes with the car club name and number, the fan lap passes as well as the weekend passes, will be sent via USPS after 10-31-04 to the primary contacts address. Upon arrival at California Speedway, you will then be directed into you corresponding VIP parking lot.

What We Need:

- Club name and URL if available
- Club address
- Main club contact, phone number and e-mail
- All names and cars of participating members
- Payment by 10-31-04

Stephen Dietrich
Paramax Consulting
stephen@paramaxusa.com
stephen.dietrich@jgtcusa.net
Office 323.936.5221
Fax 323.936.5222

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
? not to sure on this one. I widh I could go, but this time of year is a little hard to waste weekends not shoping for the kidds...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my friend is gonna go so i'll have some pics of the event up after the weekend

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Dennis. I looked like it could have been a good time. To bad its just to damn close x-mas and shoping and chit.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went it was super tight i got to drive a 350z , Nissan altima , mazda 5... pics i took r in the lounge..