Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no can do.Shipping would be that much
Shipping will be a little more

But we can meet in champaig.
Thats were me and somejaykid meet when we meet for parts and he lives up your way
this is true :lol: bump for you jordan

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
want the strut bar! hold it til end of this month..$30
you got dibs till then
Unless someone offers a higher price
so the strutbar is pending at $30+ shipping

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is the antenna delete small enough to be put in a normal sized envelope? if so I'll take it, 10 for the plate and .50 cents for the stamp. PM me with paypal info

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they said its cuz of the size not weight
hmm i just got a lip shipped to me from Votionspeed and shipping was cheap as hell for that because i didnt even have to pay him for shipping...and im pretty sure an si lip is alot bigger than a strut bar...weird..

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm i just got a lip shipped to me from Votionspeed and shipping was cheap as hell for that because i didnt even have to pay him for shipping...and im pretty sure an si lip is alot bigger than a strut bar...weird..
that was prolly ups or fed ex tho
usps is where I got the quote

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got it from Votionspeed and he shipped it USPS i have the email to prove it..but you were offered 35= shipping im not willing to do more than 30+ shipping if its gonna be 15

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got it from Votionspeed and he shipped it USPS i have the email to prove it..but you were offered 35= shipping im not willing to do more than 30+ shipping if its gonna be 15
so are you saying your down for 45?shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.