JRSC Question

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of number can i expect to see with a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my d16y8 with I/H/E? jw ne help would be great.

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much can i expect to make with it tuned? cuz that chart shows with it untuned when they just slapped it on there

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Scorchsta said:
Your intake and header will go away with forced induction.
not with a Jackson Racing Supercharger. read a little more, come back later.
jdm98coupe said:
how much can i expect to make with it tuned? cuz that chart shows with it untuned when they just slapped it on there
i guarantee you Jackson did not do test dynos on their cars without tuning with hondata. Hondata and Jackson Racing work very closely with one another.

thats a tuned dyno graph.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm98coupe said:
what kind of number can i expect to see with a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my d16y8 with I/H/E? jw ne help would be great.
dont do it... i had that setup. its slow. my LS swap with I/H/E was faster. the only cool thing about it was that it sounded awsome

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
deftone said:
dont do it... i had that setup. its slow. my LS swap with I/H/E was faster. the only cool thing about it was that it sounded awsome
yea, i think a supercharger is cool, but not if u want to beat people with H22 swaps and such. it isnt anything like a turbo. it'd be fun to drive though. believe that.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
jdm98coupe said: