10+ Year Member
Looking fresh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys, gotta mess with the dampening a bit cuz I went for a little drive with my friend and she rubs under hard turns, either that or get my fenders rolled a bit. feels kinda strange saying that cuz it doesn't look that low to me lol

emerican

Registered VIP
its low, but it dosent look low enough to need the fenders rolled, but its hard for me to tell from just pics

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah when i'm not moving theres a little less than a 1 finger gap, but when I was hittin the corners it was rubbin. Got a nice lil flat line around my brand new tires lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol its just on the sidewall so not too big of a deal. I upped the dampening by a half turn and it still felt good so I'm gonna up it again tomorrow before work and keep going till it gets too harsh then back it down a d little. Hopefully when i have that set it won't dip low enough to rub, if not I may just get em rolled and then i';; have extra clearance in case I ever decide to get wider wheels haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks mayne! Nowhere near as low as some of you guys but I use my car to deliver for the pharmacy I work at and i don't have the patience to be slammed haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah f**k Form > Function and Function > Form, I like Function = Form haha

emerican

Registered VIP
^ yeah me too i drive my car way to much to try and worry about it
i know if i slammed it i could still drive it got plenty of friends that do, but they dont drive theres nearly as much as i do either.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love a slammed car but its not really practical

emerican

Registered VIP
naw people that drive the cars alot usally think that way
and people that can lift them on bags is different they can lay frame and be ok