5+ Year Member
new price!!!! see new post below

wondering if anyone is interested in buying my car

ive had it for like 6 months
3rd owner since build
last owner put like 600 miles on it

24-26 mpg with mixed driving
33mpg when i drove to philly and baltimore

its one of the 2 cars built by jun and bfgoodrich back at the beginning of 02 and givin away like a year later

heres a pic

Fully built JUN type r motor 240hp (built and asembled by the guys at JUN racing)
JUN high compression pistons
JUN conecting rods
JUN type 3 cams
JUN cam gears
JUN dual Valve springs
JUN titanium retainers
JUN header
JUN valve cover and spark plug cover
JUN ecu

custom built transmission w/ unique gear ratios
Cusco lsd

VOLK te-37 wheels 15in with bfgoodrich gforce tires

Tanabe sustec fully adjustable coilovers
JUN HOOD
JUN mirrors

EK4 oem civic type r wing

sparco sprint seats (blk)
sparco pedals
sparco harness

pioneer headunit
oem 6 disc changer
and security alarm

custom paint by Afterhours Automotive in San Pedro Ca
http://www.afterhoursautomotive.com/Portfolio-ShowCars-JunCivics.html

car made 194hp on hybriddynamics' dyno(still had cat on it and they said it could be leaned out some)
dennis there did a compression test on the car and said it was flawless, btween 250 and 255 across all 4 cylinders(so no this car was not beat to death)
oh yeah and it revs too 9,400 rpms

it was advertised to run a 12.7 through bfgoodrich
super street got it to run 13.2 at some dustball track in cali
ive never takin it to the track

i want like $10,500

which i think is pretty fair
thats how much the short block and heads cost from jun...

i figure the car could be parted out for close to that and you'd still have clean titled 98 hatch with 71,000 miles

only problems!!!!

-some may think its ugly

-front pads need to be replaced before it'll pass inspection, i tried twice to get some project mu b-force pads from online retailers and both tiimes i had to do chargebacks on my card. but thats all that is needed. if i get a seriouse buyer i'll get a set of aem pads and take it back to irapinos to finish the inspection.

-last friday when it was cold i pulled to hard on the drivers side handle and broke it... you can still open it from the drivers side but i imagine youd want to fix that.

thats it, everything else is peachy

so let me know what you guys think
mike

kaneda3

5+ Year Member
anyone have a partial trade they could throw out?

i have some new plans and as long as the car is worth what you are asking id be interested(basically if i can resell it in like 4 months for the credit i gave you on it then itd be cool)

milanoej1

5+ Year Member
bro i could of sworn i saw that exact car in miami like 3 or 4 years ago!!!f**kin crazy bro!!

kaneda3

5+ Year Member
the civic that was in miami was the other jun built civic the colors were reversed and had G's in the paint, last i heard it was wrecked

i pmed you back yann and civic12345 get some pics that work and i might be interested

kaneda3

5+ Year Member
pms replied

asking $9500, firm

might consider the 750 but depends on how much cash(have owned f41, 2 r6's, and yzf600r)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow never seen this thread, I used to have the posters as well, still have the SS it's in. Crazy, is this really still for sale? How many miles are on it, didn't see it in 1st page.

If my memory serves correct, one was made for drag and the other for handling.

Which one is this? Drag? And I say this b/c I see no mention of suspension set up.

kaneda3

5+ Year Member
nope, not sold yet

getting offers on parting it out because noone seems to have the cash for it... noone on this side of the country anyways.

1st page says 71,000 miles but its more like 74,000 miles now

this is the drag car but there was really not many difference between the 2 other then the paint scheme.

both have tanabe coilovers

illegal ill shoot you a pm tonight after i look at your for sale thread

Illegal

New Zealand
5+ Year Member
I want to trade you so bad. our cars are the same speed at the track, but mine was on 22 inch slicks.

Illegal

New Zealand
5+ Year Member
not at all. I think it's just easier thn pm'ing pics and what not. I also need to put some new interior pics up on my thread as well since it is completed now, and my new radio block off plate.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2k cash for the swap. Picked up next Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.