JUN race motor

Hootis Jackson

my VTAK pwnz
5+ Year Member
I was wondering if anybody had any experience with JUN built motors. I was looking at having mine built by them.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
building your own is much more fun though

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spoon motors are just the gaskets replaced correct? with little other bolt ons.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why JUN? You have so much better options.

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try finding an actual mod who cares anymore... This site has turned for the worse IMO.
Sorry to hear you say that.. Perhaps you could define what "cares" means

Dont buy a Jun motor. Go to a reputable honda shop and have them build you a gsr or somthing. It will be more powerful, cheaper, and they might even install it for you. They will make it specifiacllay for your needs too so you can tell them how much hp you want

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear you say that.. Perhaps you could define what "cares" means

Dont buy a Jun motor. Go to a reputable honda shop and have them build you a gsr or somthing. It will be more powerful, cheaper, and they might even install it for you. They will make it specifiacllay for your needs too so you can tell them how much hp you want
Someone who sees a thread getting out of hand and actually DOES something about it.... Not criticize my comment and question what I mean.... This is my f**king point exactly

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i run NOS on my spoon engine.....

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone who sees a thread getting out of hand and actually DOES something about it.... Not criticize my comment and question what I mean.... This is my f**king point exactly
How about you calm the f**k down... Stop whineing like a cry baby.. the thread got cleaned up only a few hours after you first started crying.

Maybe if you had reported the thread earlier it would have gotten noticed.

I did my job and cleaned up the mess that you helped make.... dont take it out on me or the site. You dont like it? Tough

Hootis Jackson

my VTAK pwnz
5+ Year Member
How about you calm the f**k down... Stop whineing like a cry baby.. the thread got cleaned up only a few hours after you first started crying.

Maybe if you had reported the thread earlier it would have gotten noticed.

I did my job and cleaned up the mess that you helped make.... dont take it out on me or the site. You dont like it? Tough
yo this is interesting but can we please get back on the matter at hand here