Junkyards in fl

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I only kno of 1 junkyard seeing as I haven't lived here for buy a year now. And they don't have any engines worth a darn and the you pull & pay I went to. Any 1 kno of junkyards that actually have engines for more then 20sec? Lol I'm at 34747 but can get a ride hopefully not to far. I'd love to pull a dohc vtec but I kno they will rape me in price so I might just pull an ls.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cocoa auto salvage
cornos
A&A i believe as well

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Witch one did you go to?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
huh? what motor are you looking for and for how much? im sure i can find you one...
I'm looking for a runing ls that won't die on me for on the low, otherwise I'll just replace the bearings on my block at the shop and stick with it. But shop wants like 800 so I was hoping to et a reliable ls for around. That on my car and running

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was actually gonna get a clean ls for 200 just needed piston rings but my friend flakes out like all of tr lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Might be picking up a built z6 block but who knows, guy says he has palates and recipes and all that and it wa assembled at a shop.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So yah, motor I was gonna buy got baught while I was omw to pick it up. Now I have 800$ to get my car running and reliable again and I'm in debt :/ fml

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So tired of tamparacing :/ looks like I'm gonna just have to go to a machine shop. Cause I got 800$ to fix my car and I can't find a reliable ls for that and tr is a watt of time. Tryn to tell me the Bloch hasn't Ben used since the rebuild. I see detonation and gunk and oil and shot all over it not to mention the crack i saw but didn't tell hi about. :/ I just need to get my car on te road or I'm gonna have to sell it :/

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
telling you, i have all sorts of spare parts... ill sell them to you cheap, and help you pull/ assemble your motor...

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But I need to line bore the block because I spun the bearing I have to have a shop do that I can't :/

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to kophers in clearwter, you can sometimes find what you need. Seems that the cars get stripped quickly most places though. Craigslist always did me right in the tampa area. Good luck.

Oh yeah, i remember someone said there was a good junkyard in Tampa, can't remember what it was called.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But I need to line bore the block because I spun the bearing I have to have a shop do that I can't :/
get the shop to line bore/ hone the block for you... if you need a new crank and bearings, i have them, as well as pistons i believe and rings... have the shop assemble the bottom end for ya, and i could help you put it back together and drop it back in.