jus got into ACCIDENT!

blackEG

5+ Year Member
any idea how to fix this.. my headlight assembly got push in a little. look at the pic its hard to explain it...

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
Thats kinda bad, I never was good at doing body work. I'd take it to a shop and have it done right.

jdm sol

5+ Year Member
You might need a new core support. New headlights if they aren't busted. Possibly new hood and fenders. You might want to go get some estimates just incase you dont want to deal with the headaches of welding and cutting. Good Luck.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Totalled. Collect money and just get a new shell

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take it to a body shop, they can cut that out, and put another piece from a donor car in.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go to your loca bodyshop and see what they can do for you that's all

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man get a estimate and go from there like they said it might just be cheaper to save your motor and everythng off the car and swap it into another shell man looks like the shock tower support is bent

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well, to me that is a super easy fix, ie, i work at a body shop with 4 frame machines, it would be really easy to fix, just pull it to within spec, hammer out the sheet metal perfect, sand off the broken paint, small amount of filler if necessary, but it is highly frowned upon on structural work, but since all that is cosmetic and not structural. It is like pulling paper with a good frame machine. Its gonna have to be pulled, no way around it. core support may be saved, but I'd hammer/dolley it back straight and then replace the panel between the core support and shock tower, just drilling out spot welds and if you have a spot welder,you can put it back in within about 30 min. but if you do plug welds it will take longer to do since each weld takes longer to do, and then you have to grind them flush.

But why am I saying this, you're not going to do any of it lol.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as another said, report to insurance, its totaled. They won't fix it.

knotapunk

5+ Year Member

This is what happened to me, and I got 2200 dollars from it. It all depends how much they deem the car to be worth....

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have full coverage, take that f**ker to a honda dealership and get a quote from them. That is the best way to get the maxumim amount for repairs.
My sister inlaw hit a deer a few weeks ago and took it to a local body shop. needless to say, I am doing all of the work and they didnt quote her too close to what she has in parts and paint.