jus got into ACCIDENT!

blackEG

5+ Year Member
dey gave 1500 so i bought rear BLOX LCA, HOOD FENDER, SHOCKS, CORNER LIGHTS , black housing headlights and kyb shocks. plus CANNON camera and ne-yo concert for my gf. now im frekin broke..

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If it were me, id say screw it heat it up and hammer the s**t out of it lol. W/e doesnt work cut and weld, its really not a pain in the ass. We did that with my friends car, everything lines up right and nothing is any different then the day it was built. The only thing is when you lok at it its a bit goofy looking. Does it still steer straight and ride right?

blackEG

5+ Year Member
das wat i did! i dint bring it to shop i fixed it my self. i had to buy hood and fender cuz its all messed up.. and yea it still drive good nothing was bent or damage on my suspension...

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you have full coverage, take that f**ker to a honda dealership and get a quote from them. That is the best way to get the maxumim amount for repairs.
My sister inlaw hit a deer a few weeks ago and took it to a local body shop. needless to say, I am doing all of the work and they didnt quote her too close to what she has in parts and paint.
You can't get FC on a 5th gen. They have denied me of that everywhere i tried.

Plus if repairs exceed 75% of car value they total it. In TN anyway but yes I got a $1200 check for mine. But mine was just hood and headlight.