Juss Moved 2 Orlando, Fl

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey i juss moved to orlando florida from new york, id like to get the 411 on things out here cuz we had lots of meets and other things popping, Is there a local car forum for orlando etc.......thnx 8)

3StarRacing

Banned
DominiYrk09 said:
Hey i juss moved to orlando florida from new york, id like to get the 411 on things out here cuz we had lots of meets and other things popping, Is there a local car forum for orlando etc.......thnx 8)
yo dude lemme be the first to welcome you to O-TOWN!!! uhmm if you wanna meet up with the people i roll with on saturday nights(not this saturday christmas eve) come out next week. we dont have like rich boy cars. we dont have s2000's or 03 civic's. We are riding with 2 1997 honda civic's. Not sooped up or w/e you call it. A 1992 honda civic and usually a ford lightning or sumthing like that. Btu we meet at denny's (on lee rd off of I-4. Every saturday. If you want get a hold of me send me a message and ill give you directions and s**t. the names joe by the way. wat r u sportin?

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orlandoforums.com and floridastreetscene.com

welcome to florida. im in tampa about 75 miles west of you =)

Grlr8crJOI

5+ Year Member
welcome to florida! hope u like it in orlando. i'm sure you'll find those sites useful. there's also tamparacing.com. and maybe i'll see u at the JDMFS meet in feb.

(haha nice paul).