Just a few pics..

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure the front lip serves a purpose, a damn good snow plow, haha car looks good overall

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure the front lip serves a purpose, a damn good snow plow, haha car looks good overall
Your right on the dot on that one! haha
The lips gonna go here soon though. I love it...Charge speed..but the fiberglass just got jacked up here in CO...so, I'm gonna try and fix it, but will probably stick an Si lip on it

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the chargespeed lip is huge...not a big fan...mugen or si ftw.

Black99CivicSi

Honda GSR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll have more up later...but heres a few. I got bored, figured I'd snap some of the ride.

Yeah the bumper is still jacked up from when I was boosted..I still need to get a new one..

Anything you like about it? Hate about it? Things you'd change?

All opinions welcome!
Nice ride and all but my i ask sir why is thier slits cut out of the front bumper :what: but overall :thumbs up

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your right on the dot on that one! haha
The lips gonna go here soon though. I love it...Charge speed..but the fiberglass just got jacked up here in CO...so, I'm gonna try and fix it, but will probably stick an Si lip on it
:werd: i know how that goes with the snow plowing but, the si lip will make that look alot better, but if anything hell make some money plowing until you get a new lip ;)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy fish lip batman.
Thats Charge Speed for ya.

Nice ride and all but my i ask sir why is thier slits cut out of the front bumper :what: but overall :thumbs up

I was boosted, running a 12" tall IC..wanted to get more air flow to it. Now it looks gay with no IC. lol!

:werd: i know how that goes with the snow plowing but, the si lip will make that look alot better, but if anything hell make some money plowing until you get a new lip ;)
lol! Yessir. Im not focused on the exterior though..I'm getting my motor in here soon..so the exterior comes later. Just trying to see what ya'll would say :thumbs up

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, looked aggressive-ish.

If it was all one color, It'd look sexy IMO even with the big lip / spoiler.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh the hood looked black. If you want to make the car cleaner consider OEM.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot guys! Love to hear positive comments :thumbs up
The wings staying on for now, I think it flows good with the lip..Its just one of those extra things that makes my car..my car, ya know?

But anyways, I still want to mess around with the exterior, I love the way it sits, but it can be a lot cleaner for sure.