just a wee bit of tire rub

djbenzo

5+ Year Member
when im turned all the way to the left or right only really..not much clearance on the front on the inside of the fendors..ill put up pics from before and after the drop..how much u think it went about? skunk springs and struts

when i was riding dirty..

yeah..real dirty =[

RIGHT AFTER

this is the side i have the most noise coming from

it looks way better tho! wonder how much i could sell this thing for..

ive seen alot worse before-and its come along way from getting it stock

so how can i get a lil more room on this front side? there seems to be a little nub infront/above the tire in the wheel well..maybe thats what the tires touching! uggh

thanks for looking/reading..comments welcome obviously..

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you gotta roll your fenders

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't even think thats low enough to require rolling fenders. Have you had a PROPER alignment done on the car since lowering it?

:twocents:

djbenzo

5+ Year Member
I don't even think thats low enough to require rolling fenders. Have you had a PROPER alignment done on the car since lowering it?

:twocents:
i need a camber kit/lower control arms and an alignment-that cudnt hurt huh:roll:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your tires are too thick.

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lo-pro tires should fix it and while you do that a good alignment wouldn't hurt... if that doesn't fix it then just grab the fender and snatch the hell out of it lol

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the SUV tires and you will be good to go. I promise. try 195/50/15's or 205/50/15's even

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get rid of the monstrous tires and drop it more.

djbenzo

5+ Year Member
lol thanks guys!! ya i was soo pissed when i saw the tires i got from wheelfire were some f**kin snowtires!
but instead of 55s i need some 50s theyd fit perfect according to all the homies around OKC
I just ran into some money and was thinking about upgrading to a better ride but dont even know how much id get for what i got..my stock visors are soo busted im about to reupholster them

jb0ne

Banned
yea clean car man, get your tire width sorted out and keep the 98 tails.

track you down some OEM lips and have one clean murkd out ej

oh yea tire shine on tires and side skirts. ashy ass car :P

djbenzo

5+ Year Member
yea clean car man, get your tire width sorted out and keep the 98 tails.

track you down some OEM lips and have one clean murkd out ej

oh yea tire shine on tires and side skirts. ashy ass car :P
lol yeah i might get some lips before i sell it but i doubt ill get that much for it anyways
but i def put tire shine on the tires/skirts before i go out every sat night ha
i also got some anti oxidation/clear coat scratch remover im hopin will help;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thanks guys!! ya i was soo pissed when i saw the tires i got from wheelfire were some f**kin snowtires!
Why didn't you return them? They are prob the ones you ordered...

djbenzo

5+ Year Member
Why didn't you return them? They are prob the ones you ordered...
i got a wheels and tires package decently cheap and didnt realize they mean with stock size tires:x
i upgraded to better hankook tires and they are still huge..didnt have a size option to choose from..just brand..
ill def know for next time tho im wanting to get these black ones with gold lips mayyybe..what u think?!:?: