Just Another EJ8 super slow build thread.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive been on CC for a couple months already and im ready to show off my pretty..... Ugly (temporarily ugly) ej8 that i bought about 10 months ago with 139,xxx miles for $2,300.

so to the specs:
stock d16y8
ebay intake
unknown brand headers
unknown brand muffler

stock suspension
unknown brand 17in wheels
front 205/40/r17
rear 215/45/r17
dnt know why the previous owner did that^ but im saving up to get the same as the front wheels.

also the previous owner took off the side skirts and put on a ricey back bummper:what:

now on to some pics....keep in mind i got college and a baby on the way that are holding me back from purchasing anything right now so im currently saving up for the car and the baby :/

this is how she looked when i bought her

ENGINE BAY SHOTS

PREVIOUS OWNER ALSO HAD THE s***IEST STERIO IN THE WORK SO I BOUGHT THIS

SO SINCE I HATE MY REAR BUMPER I WENT AHEAD AND GOT A GOOD DEAL ON A STOCK BUMPER FOR $80 SCRATCHES INCLUDED:???: HERE IS MY DAD AND I WET SANDING THAT B*TCH

DRYING OUT PRIMERD

THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKED WITH OUT UNDERWEAR :naughty:

AND FOR NOW THIS IS HOW SHE CURRENTLY SITS (4X4 STATUS :roll:)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i forgot to add my little upgraded broadway mirror..will post pics soon.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw the back bumper and thought someone else was gonna rock a body kit on this site..got me all excited for nothing :( good luck on the build though!

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LoL big transformers-looking body kits not my style and thanx.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah im sure its an ebay header then
glad you got rid of that bumper man lol
Any more plans for the motor? just curious

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sheesh tgell me about it ive been waiting too long to get rid of that thing, as for my plans on the motor, well your build really inspired me to get a b series TB a better distributor cap and rotor button, im yet to find a good deal on the ngk spark plug wires........until i run this little y8 to the ground, for then ill b forced to buy a b18c1/c5 ;) (hopefully)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so today during work my babymomma txted me that i recieved this today

opened it and:D...yeyaaaah

cant wait to install it!!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Nice purchase and build progress so far
Where are you from? Everyone around my area calls there girlfriend or wife "baby momma"
Not bad at all just curious haha

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LoL im from L.A Calif. but move to Dallas Tx and have been here for about a year n a half already and thanx lots :thumbs up:
im trying to get everything mechanically fixed and start on major mods but wit a baby on the way and college its hard to save up.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah onnce i blow up this y8 im going b series as well, but i cant justify the swap till i need the motor so untill then ill throw mods in the sohc lol

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah onnce i blow up this y8 im going b series as well, but i cant justify the swap till i need the motor so untill then ill throw mods in the sohc lol
haha my thoughts exactly also ive been thinking on getting them blackworks LCA's that are on special here!! what are yout thoughts on those??

Last edited:

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i installed my front upper strut bar a while ago just was lazy to up date

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics:shock:.

And i finally got some fogs..Cant wait to install them a lil nervous cause ive never installed fogs, EVER so ill install then this saturday since im off from work.

Last edited: