just another new guy

tchazlee@yahoo.

hey everyone i just got into the civic thing and dont really know to much but i just bought a 98 civic ex with the d16y8 in it and i blew the head on the way home :smackself: :cussing: but i got all that fixed and all but now i wanna put a b16a2 from a civic si in it and do a turbo so if anybody has ant suggestions or anything to help that would be great because i dont really know anybody that knows anything about this so im kinda alone lol
[/IMG]

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
im not digging the two ton color but it does look clean and done right i give you a :thumbs up on it... and please if you ahve anymore pic post them up and welcome to you sir hope you like your stay

tchazlee@yahoo.

Ha yea it won't be 2 tone forever lol I don't like that too much myself I just haven't decided on which colors to go with to paint it yet. And that pic was the only one I had and I will be postin more sometime this week... Thanks guys

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I like the wheels as well, I'm just not a fan of polished, I'd paint them if it was up to me.

rawze

good looking car...not a fan of the body kit. how much did you get the car for and how many miles are on it...car looks like its in good shape

tchazlee@yahoo.

They are ICW racing wheels and thanks for all the imput.. I acctually caught a guy in a bind and paid 1900 for it and it has 127000 thousands miles on it but the head job and wiring and all cost me 1100