Just bought a brand new Si.

TdubSi

5+ Year Member
Well, I have never owned a Honda but have had friends that own them and I came to like them alot. I was out looking for a new car and a new Si caught my eye.. I did some research and finally headed to the dealership.. I picked up a 2008 Civic Si Sedan in Fiji Blue Pearl, paid for it 2 days ago, picked it up this morning. I'll try to get some pics when I get it cleaned up but it's pretty nasty cuz of snow at the moment. i was curious if what I paid was a decent amount but the price I paid was $20,200. They had to go pick it up because they didn't have a blue one on the lot so the car has 229 miles on it.

Thanks for looking, I'll update this thread when I can get some pictures up.

Tim

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That doesn't sound too bad of a price at all, does it have the navi system in it?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thats a good price. just hope they didnt have fun with it on the drive back. but i love the fiji blue color

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not bad, i paid about $70.00 less, so i can say you got a good deal too, great pickup, look forward to seeing pics.

vkankem75

5+ Year Member
I bought a 2008 Civic Si Sedan w/Navi in November 2007, Fuji Blue Pearl as well. I absolutely love it! I picked it up with only 3 miles on it. I paid $21,860 for mine.

NycivicSi

5+ Year Member
I bought a 2008 Civic Si Sedan w/Navi in November 2007, Fuji Blue Pearl as well. I absolutely love it! I picked it up with only 3 miles on it. I paid $21,860 for mine.

Did you trade something in becuase that is really cheap..

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you pay it in full? Cause the way you're talking sure sounds like it.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats on the new car man=) hopefully your not one of those people who would race everything in the road just because you have an SI

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
FBP FA5's are beautiful, I was gonna trade my FG2 for one. Your price looks really good, after financing about 12,000 and extended warranty we were looking around 25,000-26,000.

vkankem75

5+ Year Member
Did you trade something in becuase that is really cheap..
No, I didn't trade anything in. A friend of a friend works at a Honda dealership and was able to get me a great deal on it. I probably should've qualified the price a little bit. With taxes, fog lights and an extended warranty I paid just over 24k.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awww you're new to Honda? That doesn't count. You have to first buy a 5th gen hatch or 6th gen coupe dump ungodly amounts of time and money into it only to realize you could have paid off a car with the money dumped into said 10 year old car. Then you can go get a FG2, hang out on 8thcivic with all the rich kids, and race everything that moves. That's the rules. I know, I did it.

:lol:j/k man You will LOVE the car....or hate it. There's no in-between lol.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awww you're new to Honda? That doesn't count. You have to first buy a 5th gen hatch or 6th gen coupe dump ungodly amounts of time and money into it only to realize you could have paid off a car with the money dumped into said 10 year old car. Then you can go get a FG2, hang out on 8thcivic with all the rich kids, and race everything that moves. That's the rules. I know, I did it.

:lol:j/k man You will LOVE the car....or hate it. There's no in-between lol.
lol do i sense some 8thcivic beef?? I havent been on here for a long time. I hang out on the 8th mostly but those ppl kinda piss me off sometimes. To the op nice goin on the new ride. enjoy=)

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I paid 18.9k for my 06si with 18k miles on it... :/
No navi
but it had full HFP kit and was in immaculate condition.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol do i sense some 8thcivic beef?? I havent been on here for a long time. I hang out on the 8th mostly but those ppl kinda piss me off sometimes. To the op nice goin on the new ride. enjoy=)
No no I'm on the ocho all the time . People there are really helpful. It's just a different demographic there. Seems like everyone is constantly getting Volks, Works, Advans, flush mount HU's, W7's, high end Tein's, etc.

Different set than here.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i havent been on this site for a long time so i had to come back and see whats goin on here. Yeah some of those guys have money and their idea of upgrading rides is a mugen si:roll: