just bought another hatch

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where'd u live in Hanover? I probably knew the area... I knew that entire area like the back of my hand haha.

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh nice hatch..hmmm decent!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow :shock: whats your plans? what swap options are best suited for it? That thing is f**king mint :shock:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
Hey bro.. let me buy your front seats.. std vinyl?!?! no one ever wants those except me!!! I can give you some 94 si seats... lets talk!
one day i may decide to sell them. email me and i will put a note on it and let u know... kyle10182-gmail.com

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
Where'd u live in Hanover? I probably knew the area... I knew that entire area like the back of my hand haha.
near dorsey rd. right off forest ave. actually. near timbuktu. those are the best landmarks.
King Bob said:
wow :shock: whats your plans? what swap options are best suited for it? That thing is f**king mint :shock:
im either leavin it all original, like all OE stuff like the muscle car guys do, or i'll swap b18c1 or b18c5. my buddy keeps tryina talk me into h22. :evil:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, so right by Race Road which was awesome for testing my suspension.
near Gunnings Seafood restaurant and 100 E/W and Coca Cola Drive and the exits for 295N/S

I could go on all day...

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
near dorsey rd. right off forest ave. actually. near timbuktu. those are the best landmarks.

im either leavin it all original, like all OE stuff like the muscle car guys do, or i'll swap b18c1 or b18c5. my buddy keeps tryina talk me into h22. :evil:
Sounds soild man, I say go for the b18, that thing is so light you may want to stay away from a torquey(by 4 cyl standards) h22. you will be spinning tires all day.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
haha, so right by Race Road which was awesome for testing my suspension.
near Gunnings Seafood restaurant and 100 E/W and Coca Cola Drive and the exits for 295N/S

I could go on all day...
yea man, how familiar are u with forest ave.?
King Bob said:
Sounds soild man, I say go for the b18, that thing is so light you may want to stay away from
a torquey(by 4 cyl standards) h22. you will be spinning tires all day.
yea, im not even sure if im gonna swap it. if i do, i wont do h22. i dont have any other experience with them yet. im still making up my mind.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
...so i bought my second EF9 last night...

send me your center consol then...
Second ED technically, lol. :shock:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice

and

Clean

Good find....

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Squeeker's said:
Second ED technically, lol. :shock:
we've already had this discussion...
Mr. Lin said:
told you dude, i know everything :thumbs up
maybe you remember the private drive at the top of the hill on forest ave.? that was my grandparents. i lived with them.
42Steps said:
Nice

and

Clean

Good find....
thanks, i just drove it home tonight. it drives great! and gas seems to be pretty good too.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
maybe you remember the private drive at the top of the hill on forest ave.? that was my grandparents. i lived with them.
well, i don't know specific houses :lol:
but i know the surrounding area well.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
we've already had this discussion...
LOL, yeah but i bet you knew i'd say that, just messin with ya. :shock:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
near dorsey rd. right off forest ave. actually. near timbuktu. those are the best landmarks.:
i used to work around the corner from timbuktu. over on standard drive. in the buisiness park back there. there used to be a nice lil place to take your motocross bike but they shut that up. it sux now. but yea nice clean ride. i dunno if i would have paid that much for it but hey its your money you do what you want

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well so far i replaced the center tailight piece with the Si one. it failed inspection for axle boots, so i plan on trying to upgrade the hubs to the Si hubs while i change the axles to Si axles. i want the Si hubs cuz they are 5 speed hubs. i will need them for a swap later down the road anyway.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
well so far i replaced the center tailight piece with the Si one. it failed inspection for axle boots, so i plan on trying to upgrade the hubs to the Si hubs while i change the axles to Si axles. i want the Si hubs cuz they are 5 speed hubs. i will need them for a swap later down the road anyway.
if you swap to the DX/ SI hub's (which are the exact same), you also need the axles and a 5speed trans.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
if you swap to the DX/ SI hub's (which are the exact same), you also need the axles and a 5speed trans.
i know i need the axles. thats why im replacing it all. and i dont believe i need the trans. i still havent seen proof. i'll try.