Just bought car audio subwoofer need some suggestions please

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought a Kicker Solo baric S10 L5 Dual 4 ohms Voice Coils subwoofer. In the manual is this information for the sub: Nominal Impenance per coil 2 0r 4 ohm ; Power handling watts 900, Peak RMS 450. I would like someone to suggest an amp to power this subwoofer. Here are some pictures of it too. My front and rear speakers will be wired to a 700. 4 Rockford fosgate amplifier (700X). I know that I can probably wire the sub to the 700x amp until I get another amp for it. Please suggest a another Rockford fosgate amp for this sub. I don't have a box for the suboofer as of now. I want to put in a custom built fiberglass box, which will be made by tccustomz.com. I'm trying to keep both of my amps one brand (rockford fosgate). If you need more info let me know. If some one wants to offer me a used rockford amp for this sub (working status) please do post. Also I have a 3.0 farad cap that will be installed to this system when its done. Thank you.

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you could find a Alpine V12 MRV-T 757 you are the luckiest man alive, that s**t is the sick, never heats up and blows big mutha f**kaz like that kicker up in smoke.
Very under rated I very reliable.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would suggest putting this in the right section.... where people care

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would suggest putting this in the right section.... where people care
i tried to post it in car audio/interior but i wasn't allowed to. I know no one looks here. I want it moved to this category is no mans land. Whoever reads this please only suggest rockford amps.