Just chased a crack head!!!!!

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im much more a fan of bullets it eliminates the running all together and not often can anyone out run one of them suckers:hitlol: just kiddden

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude wtf you gotta chase me like that! a*****e you know i cant run you shouldve just let me get my fix...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, you guys crack me up...........best responses ever!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a have-a-heart live trap you can use. Put a peanut butter sandwich in and when you catch him just throw the trap into a lake or pond.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gotta love living in the hood... reminds me of indy

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pshh:roll:

Nobody can catch a crackhead.

Didn't you see that documentary filmed in real time by Dave Chappelle? Crackheads have super human strenth and speed.

Gs-r_328

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so this↓ is whats gonna happen now

hes gonna keep comming smoke some crack by your house youll try to chase he'll run... come back get high again.. your gonna try to chase he'll run... come back etc etc :D then ur gonna b so mad ur just gonna :guns: his ass

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dudee.. you shoulda went out there and been like.. say homie, watchu smokin, lemme hit that. when he offers you some, grab the bowlo and smack him upside the head with it, and pull out the metal pole from outta your pants and beat his ass. BEAT HIS ASSSS!!!!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol............. thats all i have to say......

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dudee.. you shoulda went out there and been like.. say homie, watchu smokin, lemme hit that. when he offers you some, grab the bowlo and smack him upside the head with it, and pull out the metal pole from outta your pants and beat his ass. BEAT HIS ASSSS!!!!

YEAH YEAH BEAT HIS ASS BEAT HIS ASS!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dood that's f**ked up!

You get any sleep w/the PR parade last weekend?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dood that's f**ked up!

You get any sleep w/the PR parade last weekend?
yeah, my brother was in town, so we watched movies and had the air on and windows shut. it was insane.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^lol wait, what? :what:
once a year they have a huge puerto rican festival in the park next to my house. we're talking over 1million proud people screaming hollering, and waving flags and driving around honking. its really really loud and crowded. so, thats why i closed all the windows and turned on the air conditioning to block some of the noise.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
should have grabbed his crack from him and then tried sellin it back to him

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
once a year they have a huge puerto rican festival in the park next to my house. we're talking over 1million proud people screaming hollering, and waving flags and driving around honking. its really really loud and crowded. so, thats why i closed all the windows and turned on the air conditioning to block some of the noise.
ooo icic.. sounds fun.. you shoulda brought some girls to the housey