Just found.........this board. LOL

cloudedjudgment

Special K
5+ Year Member
What's up everyone. I just started getting on this board, I've had my fair share of Honda's over the last 10yrs of playing with them. I'm currently working on a 00 Si built/boosted K24 and as soon as the economy comes back up, I can get more monies and get this thing done. LOL. Anyways just wanted to jump on here and post some pictures of my GF's project car/DD. We've done a little bit but there is alot more to come, paint is next, then on to the TSX swap, which will hopefully be done prior to IA 09. Few mods: Function and Form Type 2 full coilovers, Function and Form LCA's, Skunk2 front camber, Ingalls rear camber, HFP 16" fit wheels, JDM plastic lense headlights w/city lights, fogs, and amber corners. It makes for a good start for her and we'll keep this updated as we do more stuff to finish it up.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good. Im thinking once/if you get the front end painted to match the car and an OEM Ferio lip it will help it out alot. But overall, its nice.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet ride!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome.

Sounds like you have a nice project ahead of you :thumbup:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it just me or does this pic remind you of an S2k?

but anywho, car is coming nicely, i like the rims on it, looks good

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome...its a work in progress...the rims are UGLY though...

cloudedjudgment

Special K
5+ Year Member
not feelin the dude leaning on the car
It's all good, everyone has an opinion. Although some should be kept to yourselves. Tell you what, post a picture of your gf leaning up against her car and I can form my opinion about her. Fair? Anyways the rims are 16"'s, not everyone's taste but we like them.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's all good, everyone has an opinion. Although some should be kept to yourselves. Tell you what, post a picture of your gf leaning up against her car and I can form my opinion about her. Fair? Anyways the rims are 16"'s, not everyone's taste but we like them.
What? Who said anything about wives, we're talking 'bout dudes here.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Straight dicks in here.

Welcome to the site, car is comming along.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks like is coming along. Looks good. IMO the trunk lid looks like its missing something. Like its naked and need a spoiler/wing. Like an oem one.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow makes me want my sedan back again lol. nicely done.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
once you paint it the car would be the s**t. nice and simple. are you on 502streetscene?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like the HFP wheels, looking good. Welcome!!