This is a comment.

There.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cluster is in and also worked on a lil DIY amber clock. Looks kinda shitty but I'll have pics up tonight.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go lower....hehe

But real talk-it looks good, I like the color scheme you got going on. Just close off that wheel gap and you're good to go.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Vti cluster huh? Sweet!
But I don't get it. You buy a vti cluster that cost more than an eg6 cluster, like $200+ for the vti but you decide to do a DIY amber clock?! Lol just buy a jdm amber one f**ker!!
They are only like $30.
Cluster is nice though. Am starting to lean towards the vti instead of the eg6 because of the white face. Now i dont know which to get lol.

Now take a pic at night lit up.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Vti cluster huh? Sweet!
But I don't get it. You buy a vti cluster that cost more than an eg6 cluster, like $200+ for the vti but you decide to do a DIY amber clock?! Lol just buy a jdm amber one f**ker!!
They are only like $30.
Cluster is nice though. Am starting to lean towards the vti instead of the eg6 because of the white face. Now i dont know which to get lol.

He's just stupid:P I've never understood buying these JDM clusters. Such a waste of money in my opinion. DIY red painted bulbs pretty much gives the same effect and saves you $200 or whatever those things cost:cool:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vti cluster huh? Sweet!
They are only like $30.

He's just stupid:P I've never understood buying these JDM clusters. Such a waste of money in my opinion. DIY red painted bulbs pretty much gives the same effect and saves you $200 or whatever those things cost:cool:

I didn't even spend $200 after shipping. I did the DIY because I already had the bezel off and was curious to how it'd look. (not great btw) Also I like how the SRS light is eliminated and the the white needles are gone. Not that I need to explain myself or anything.

PS My speedometer didn't work.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't even spend $200 after shipping. I did the DIY because I already had the bezel off and was curious to how it'd look. (not great btw) Also I like how the SRS light is eliminated and the the white needles are gone. Not that I need to explain myself or anything.

PS My speedometer didn't work.
Fine. You're off the hook:P

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just drunk ordered some Mugen pedals. The rubber piece keeps slipping off my clutch pedal.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed my oil today and decided to go a little lower. I trimmed up my fender liners too. Well not sure you can tell from the crappy night pics but more will be put up tomorrow in the day time.

Also, I knew I had an extra exhaust clanking around in my cargo area but didn't know I had an eg6 muffler. :thumbup Just what I needed.

The bad- Attempted to roll my fenders and failed on one. f**ked up my paint in tiny spots on my passenger fender. I ended up just pushing em out a lil for more clearance.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, I like the last pic. Would be interesting to see it with stock taillights.