just gettin started (56k no bueno)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i swapped some s**t from my old ej over to my hatch and picked up a few new parts. i should have them all installed by the end of the weekend. hate or love i dont care.
gsr front and rear

cheaped out on the wheel and hub.... i know i know

magnetic oil and tranny plugs

jdm rear diffuser

siR lip

tie bar

also got my moldings, side skirts and duckbill off the car and paint on the way for them

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Painting the duckbill? And stock EG skirts? Paint doesn't stick too well to the skirts from what I've seen. I didn't know you had this all in store, it's gonna be sick man! You're off on a good path, the gangster path....

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Painting the duckbill? And stock EG skirts? Paint doesn't stick too well to the skirts from what I've seen. I didn't know you had this all in store, it's gonna be sick man! You're off on a good path, the gangster path....
i ordered up some adhesion promoter for the plastics......we'll see

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cheaped on the hub but spent the $20 - $25 on the drain plug?

:nono:

lol, looks good. keep the pics commin

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, yeah, i don't know about paint matching the duckbill either. my buddy painted his CF one black on top and didn't paint the bottom, and he had a flat black hatch. i'm interested and want to see what it'll look like when you done.
nice seats

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man!
thanks
looks good, yeah, i don't know about paint matching the duckbill either. my buddy painted his CF one black on top and didn't paint the bottom, and he had a flat black hatch. i'm interested and want to see what it'll look like when you done.
nice seats
maybe i'll do glossy black
all i can say

scuff scuff scuff

and when you think you're done

scuff samore.
scuff you say?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steering wheel is on. quick release is faulty tho. drove about 13 miles. to my friend's and back and im still alive............. for now.