Just got a 91 civic si

Tyler91civic

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what the best things I should do to fix this car up performance wise or cosmetic? The car is a completely stock 91 civic si. =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
motor swap, and drop the holy s**t out of it, thats the only way those look sick

JVracer

that is a great body to work with. It all depends how much money you want to spend and what would be your goals. The engine you got right now is not a bad engine to start with if you dont feel like doing an engine swap. You can spend anywhere from 600 to 1000 putting a b16 or a LS engine or you can spend the same amount on a turbo kit and some tuning and get a better out put for the time being.

Tyler91civic

For the time being i just want it to look slick. Im 16 and this is my first car so im going to wait until i have more money to swap the engine and just do little cosmetic things eg. lowering, tint, sound, and repaint the entire car/colour match the trim.

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
then i would suggest wheels and springs/coilovers. making a plan will save you a lot of money in the long run. say you want to go turbo in the future, then imo it's be a wast of money to buy a header and catback exhaust. or as you just said, you're going to eventually do a swap, then it'd be a waste of money trying to make th a6 faster. planning and research will save time and money.