Just got my first civic hatch

death the kid

So got a good deal on some brand new front speakers for the hatch today. The stock ones are well past blown so I'm not too familiar with Orion but they were only $50 still in the box.

Let me know what you think
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

death the kid

so...the stock b-pipe rusted off of my civic and decided to just upgrade. so i ordered this today

death the kid

yeah definitely over the fart can look and fitment was great. i don't know why i see so many people complaining about fitment. hangers were fine and doesn't hang low. fedex did f**k up the box and get 2 dents in it though on the resonator... :-(

I'd get one one for my teggy if they made larger diameter piping

death the kid

yeah definitely over the fart can look and fitment was great. i don't know why i see so many people complaining about fitment. hangers were fine and doesn't hang low. fedex did f*** up the box and get 2 dents in it though on the resonator... :-(

I'd get one one for my teggy if they made larger diameter piping
how much did you pay for yours?

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a wild guess here... do you work at a small garage along 22 near export? I see a type r teg there all the time and some other nice cars.

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
I paid 250 on clubcivc (yonaka brand).,was a DIY turbo kit and the best quality/price ratio for me. Slight deep rumble at idle out side the car too quiet to hear in the car and the tone was nice and deeeeep throught out the rpm range couldn't hear it over my open waste gate at peak rpms lol.

death the kid

I paid 250 on clubcivc (yonaka brand).,was a DIY turbo kit and the best quality/price ratio for me. Slight deep rumble at idle out side the car too quiet to hear in the car and the tone was nice and deeeeep throught out the rpm range couldn't hear it over my open waste gate at peak rpms lol.
Yeah I was gonna do the clubcivic price but ended up finding a cheaper price on eBay at $239 shipped. My goal is to do a 3 stage vtec Turbo conversion with this car.

CivEX_00

5+ Year Member
Very nice.. the hatch had a d15b vtec turbo also.

Before paint (braces)

Silverstone s2k

Damn I miss that car.

death the kid

Man I can't wait to finish both of my Honda's. I saw the d15b 3 stage boost avg's 55mpg with 230whp... that would be a sexy daily LOL. Then make 400whp with the Teg LOL

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't wait to see progress on both cars.

death the kid

Can't wait to see progress on both cars.
Thanks! Me either LOL. I'm supposed to pick up a new hood and fender tonight actually and getting my friends test pipe today. Then hopefully wheels and tires next Wednesday