Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Either way I go, I'll end up financing anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000.

Incase you don't know me, I'm 22 and drive about 20 miles back and forth to school daily. Lately I've been in a dilema with which direction I want to go..

A) Buy an 03-04' CBR 600 & turbo the current civic.

OR

B) Buy an AP1 (00-03')

Hmm...?

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i Would say the first option so you can have two toys to play with also you have put so much time in to your car already.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're bound to put down a bike

S2k....Have the drop top(Rain or Shine).

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AP3. You're going to drop the bike sometime, and then you're goig to be wrecked, have a wrecked bike and be in the same situation.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my vote goes to bike/turbo civic!

i plan on doing the exact same thing when i get outta college. 03 cbr600RR and a turbo gsr in my hatch :D

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AP1 gets my vote

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys for the opinions, I've decided on the bike. However, at the same time I'm going to take some parts off my car to fund it so be on the look out for a part-out thread later.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So you're going to sell the Civic? You've put so much time and money into it... Unless you're parting out to fund the turbo project; that'll be fun.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm parting out the civic to fund a bike, which in turn will allow me to do the turbo project.

I'm only keeping the parts that I can feel while driving if that makes sense. Ex: the cluster, the shifter, seat.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So are you going to sell exterior parts?
Aw man, I don't want to see your Civic getting parted out. :(

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so my vote just now was pointless, I want my 15 seconds back!

GL mang

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, your votes are still worth something I suppose.

Yeah Sam, I already have the Mugen wing listed for sale; the STI diffuser, ASR brace and ITR sway bar are coming off today.

I'll keep the mirrors since I can see them while I'm driving haha. I'm keeping anything that I can actually see or touch while driving that way it won't feel like I've parted it.

I'll keep the lip kit and whatnot though, cause I still want it to look "nice" on the outside ya know?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go with the S2000 man. those type of motorcycles shouldn't even be on the street.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good choice on a bike. I can almost guarantee you the insurance on a bike is cheaper than the S2000, which is one of the main reasons I've stopped looking into the S2000

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, the s2000 is a bit-farfetched at the moment. I still plan on boosting the civic, the bike is mainly just a weekend toy or transportation for when I go for tuning haha.

So on that same note then, I've decide to part some of the "useless" parts on the car to fund the new plans. I mean, I wasn't going for approval in the first place because I rocked si wheels, front canards and a stockish drop.

So no point of having a 1g wing on your trunk if people aren't going to care anyhow.