Just lowered! Check out my Whip!!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Here is my 98 civic ex, bone stock.. 130,000 miles on it.. $3,250. and im in highschool. so its really hard to get money. but anyways, ive had it for about 2 and a half months and i just put on my skunk 2 springs today (only one night shot, because it was done at night and im very busy)

STOCK

what it looks like now, MUCH better with the Si Wheels

JamesOne

5+ Year Member
looks good! im doing mine this sunday!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And are you on stock shocks? Must be pretty bouncy.

Looks good otherwise (besides the shitty pic ;)).

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha yeah i am on stock shocks, ill be getting some hopefully soon.. i need a decent shock around 200-300 dollars.. any suggestions?

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay should have deals on tokico illuminas and kyb's

i got ground controls and tokico illuminas brand new for $450 shipped. thought it was a pretty good deal

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Pretty low drop on them springs. I hope I can successfully do mine tomorrow.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you got a really good deal. I just sold my 96 w/ 147k on it for $3750.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad at all bro..! Looks great with the Si's...!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And are you on stock shocks? Must be pretty bouncy.

Looks good otherwise (besides the shitty pic ;)).
I have Skunk2 Springs, bouncy-ness does not exist in my car.

Horray for highschool students with skunk2 springs! :lol:

Us massachusetts highschool import tuners think alike ;)

99ExDriver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice! I there any wheel gap on the front wheel? My tein springs has a 1inch gap on the front.

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
only smart highscool kid ive seen that didnt buy ebay coilover sleeves...like me :(

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea, they are a little bouncy but i will buy some struts pretty soon once i get the money

mark84

5+ Year Member
looks good.. i changed mine without using spring compressor did you do the same??

DAF

Zinc Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whip? I dont see a whip. Is this some sort of kink draw in, cause I feel jipped.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:at the whip comment
:roll::roll:at the civic SiR listed under car in your profile. a 6g USDM civic coupe is NOT an SiR and never will be. Quit faking the funk

whats DAF stand for? I think you forgot the I between D and A which is what people like you should do.

DAF

Zinc Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:at the whip comment
:roll::roll:at the civic SiR listed under car in your profile. a 6g USDM civic coupe is NOT an SiR and never will be. Quit faking the funk

whats DAF stand for? I think you forgot the I between D and A which is what people like you should do.
The whip comment was a shot at humor and I dislike the term whip for a car anyhow. And my car is an EJ8 with an EK4 motor. Did the swap about a year ago. B16a. Came out of a 97 EK4, so it is a SiR II, kinda, its not a hatch. Gotta love front clips, lol.

And DAF is an acronym for an old nick name. Takes too long to explain, but I have been using it for years.

Last edited: