Just Messing around

98blackej6

5+ Year Member
Wassup CC, well my wife has a 91 EF sedan that she uses as a beater so i decided to experiment and test some s**t, and heres my conclusion, someone is bound to look at any civic no matter what crap you put on it and will try to race you. So heres what it has its a 1991 Civic LX, everything stock

so i decided to paint the stock hub caps

i guess people liked it cause a couple of people started looking twice at the car, mind you body is crappy looking. Then i decided to red out my tail lights and take my stock H emblem and make it red

again now people come up behind and rev their loud ass engine, then today i just finished putting on this funky ass lip from a 3dr eg my brother has that was all beat up when he got it, so he took the lip off to put on a Type-M lip, so i decided f**k it lets make this b***h fit this EF (the miracle of dremel) so i got it on even if its all scratched up i didnt care just to see

so in conclusion my experiment worked, anyways i was just messing around.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want ur wifes car.

98blackej6

5+ Year Member
no USDM 88-91 Civic is an EF its just called an EF cause of its JDM counterpart, theyre ED in the US, but anywayz im just fukn around im not trying to hook it up or anything, all she said was to make sure to get rid of the rust holes.