Just Need Some Ideas

juancachorro

94 red hatch
5+ Year Member
Hey People From Cc I Have A 94 Hatchback Cx, Car Is Stock, It Has A Short Shifter, Cold Air Intake, Coilovers, And Some Rims. Nothing Crazy, The Car Is Red And Is On Very Good Conditions, Has 130k Miles. The Car Runs Really Good, Has No Rust A Couple Of Dings, For Such An Old Car It's On Really Good Shape, The Interior Is Mint..... I Just Want To Know How Much Do You Think The Car Is Worth??? So Please Give Me Some Ideas Cause I'll Probably Want To Sell It In A Month Or Two/... Thanks

ironh19

automotive enthusist
5+ Year Member
I'd give you 600 for it.

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Dont See How People Can Type Like This. Drives Me Fricken Crazy.

Over here in Washington, you could fetch in between 2k-4k. It really depends on how quick you want to sell and how bad the buyer wants the car.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before I tell you anything, please please please Stop Typing Like This. I Can't Even Tell Where A New Sentence Starts Or Ends. f**king Ghey.

Now, to answer your Q:

You should provide pics for us to see, but based on what you described, I would say around $2G's tops....

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Before I tell you anything, please please please Stop Typing Like This. I Can't Even Tell Where A New Sentence Starts Or Ends. f**king Ghey.
lmfao.. great minds think a like :lol:

turbolence

5+ Year Member
pics would help to see the value of the car, other than that i would say its worth 1,000-1,500 .

turbolence

5+ Year Member
lol. i bought a eg si for $1,000 not running. it had a bad fuel pump relay. but the owner didn't know that. my gain his lose.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im guessin anywhere from 1500 - 2K. Oh and ps Mister Perkins..i bet my car is lower than yours w/out a body kit ;) lol [/threadjack]

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
so then what do you think of my typing and my over use of ; <-- that thingy. hmmm

yeah i;d say around 1500 to a normal person you could fetch a higher price selling it to a 16 year old pre-ricer with rich parents

At LeAsT hE iSn;T tYpInG lIkE tHiS rIgHt? I mEaN tHiS hAs GoT tO bE tHe MoSt TiMe CoNsUmInG wAy To TyPe EvEr. ThIs SeNtEnCe HaS tAkEn Me LiKe TeN mInUtEs AlReAdY

Inigo Montoya