just ordered a long block from Jazz Pro Parts Inc.

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
when i get my engine ill let you all know how it goes .. there prices are great .. located in Dallas .. close to me im in New Mexihell .. i looked all over .. i got it for 899.00 shipped .. gen 1 b16a .. ive got all the parts to run it obd1 .. so was going what was cheapest .. blew my engine in my DA .. was a lsvtec .. and the head is in need of reconditioning .. so opted to go with b16 for now .. and later rebuild the lsvtec .. hmotorsonline was 49 dollars cheaper .. but they didnt have anything in stock till the 11th .. called osaka .. but i dont trust them .. called password .. none in stock .. were nice ppl tho .. jrautoparts.com .. called them quoted me 925.00 .. but man that guy Vincent .. frekkin asshoe ... i dont deal with ppl with piss poor additudes .. was all rushing me could'nt even ask questions .. i dont recommend them .. you can imagine what service would be like if you had a problem with there products .. :( .. so once i get it if its all gravy ill let you all know .. im praying it all goes well .. i was being cheap and sometimes thats not the best answer .. ;) but when i called them they were very polite and willing to answer my questions so in the end .. i choose them .. =) so till next week! when i should get it lets all hope all is well ... ohh .. reason i started this topic is i searched and didnt find anything .. any of you out there bought from them ? how was it ? ..

Clur. :rocker:

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
OK ppl .. here is the scoop .. my engine was bought Aug 1. reached local delivery company by the 4th .. here is the b***h .. someone forget to add my number to the package .. lol so on the 11th i started asking questions .. they told me it was delivered? lol i freaked .. but found out it was just sitting there .. like 20 miles away .. i dont have a vehicle so opted to wait till the 14th .. got it on the 14th .. ! receipt says OSAKA Motors ..?? inspected it and all was well .. engine in fact is the cleanest ive gotten so far .. was happy .. i dropped it in on wends night .. didnt replace a thing on it .. this is a 90 b16a v.1 .. i know .. weak ... but all i can afford .. and usuallty i replace alot of crap on these engines but as i said this thing looked NEW! .. inside and out .. was amazed .. oil was still clean and smelled ok .. lil old .. but so far it runs awesome .. no smoke .. dont overheat .. screams its lil weak vtec head off .. cool huh .. so all in all i saw the experiance from them was a 8 out of ten ... ;) would be a 9 but i got a lil fustrated with them cuz they didnt give me a track # asap and when i called the guy was "out" .. no call back .. :( but all in all .. good stuff .. would do again.

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought my swap from Jazz Pro Parts. They f**ked around with me for about a month before they even shipped that damn thing even thought you told me that they would have it in their warehouse the next day. I called about a billion damn times a day for a month before I finally got a tracking number, they ship using Overnight Freight.

They told me my engine was coming from Texas and it magically miracaled it's ass to Canada because thats where it came from. Anyway, they are alright people to buy from, just slow as f**k to ship things. I got my engine with the knock and throttle position sensor broken. Luckily I was pulling out another H series to put this one in so I just took the sensors I needed from that block. Engine was very clean, tested compression and got 245, 250, 245 and 245.

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
ahh .. that sucks .. im glad that didnt happen to me .. id be pissed .. my TPS sensor was broken too .. but i always see them broken .. its from shipping from japan here .. but thats weird your knock sensor was .. BTW thats your car in sig? sweet ride .. love clean eg's

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep, thats my car. Its a older picture, I have the Spoon replica front lip and stock EK sedan side skirts now.