Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seriously you mods don't come down on people in threads in off topic like this. even if u have to delete posts, then delete them but u dont need to add to the post count.

you keep saying to stay on topic but all you're talking about is about the posts you've deleted and warning people not to do stuff. shouldnt those threats be handled in PMs anyways?

i am surprised you two didn't just lock this thread and avoid all this effort sooner. u guys should separate your modding from your personal opinions on things. just lurk in the background unless you have something related or useful to add. the rest of us don't care who you're warning or if you're deleting posts.

i could reward u for a good job you've done with this cookie i have, but its mine.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i am surprised you two didn't just lock this thread and avoid all this effort sooner.
I didn't become a member of the staff to avoid effort.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I didn't become a member of the staff to avoid effort.
This. And the point of a public verbal warning is so that OTHER members know it's not okay to participate in the bashing, or in straying off-topic.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Close the thread?... think about that one for 1 second.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright, it's run its course and the productivity seems to have disappeared and turned to bickering. I closed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.