just some pics of my car

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Body kit, wheels and the huge tach need to go. Hey at least it's boosted.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I must say, I am a fan of body kits, and this one looks good, minus the front end...it totally ruins it for me, also the tach and wipers do need to go...nice drop, love the rims, and the rear...

highrev87

nooobbbb
thanks man, yeah i was thinking of trading someone my front bumper for a jdm civic type r one's. and the tach yeah i know but that was the first thing i got wen i got this car. lol i was one of those people lol

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its cool. maybe a diff front bumper. that one just seems a lil out of place.:???:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i f**king dig it minus the clutter in the engine bay..

love the wheels..

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not feeling the front bumper at all. I'd replace the spoiler with an SI spoiler or a mugen replica spoiler.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x2 on the SI spoiler, and you gotta clean up that engine bay, its so messy.

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rice:

Sorry man. It definitely has potential if you were to go back to OEM bumpers etc... Factory style lip kits > body kits imo.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, its really sad to see u guys so stuck on one look...

too bad u cant recognize a good thing when u see it...

highrev87

nooobbbb
thanks for all the comments, i know some of you guys have different opinions and thats cool. im still working on the engine bay i know its a mess, just have no time too busy at work. car is just sitting right now in the garage whole winter. and the spoiler yeah i know maybe i went too big but well see im thinking of replacing it with a MUGEN OR SI. and also the front i got that cuz i boosted the car so i bought that for good air flow to the front mount, but i took the turbo off cuz i want to make it all motor. so now im deciding which bumper to get. ANY SUGGESTIONS IS WELCOME

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn, its really sad to see u guys so stuck on one look...

too bad u cant recognize a good thing when u see it...
:word:

I think it looks good, I used to want that front bumper! lol... But it is a little off, There is a guy on here 2slo4u I believe... His is sick... Check out a thread titled Do body kits look good or something like that...
The thing I like about the one below is, it is clean, straight lines... Most of your car is clean straight lines then BAM your front is all narly, pointy and such.. Just my 2 secnts! Good Luck! =)

EDIT: Found his pic...