Just spent $127,500

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats Justin, whens the "tearing down the shed" party?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats... We closed on our town house last November. So the excitement still lives on! Did the home inspection go well?

You'll end up sinking in a ton of money into the house and start to neglect the cars. You will be at Home Depot/ Lowes every weekend. Start fixing it up slowly one room at a time so you can enjoy your home even more.

Nice buy at $127k. That won't buy you anything in NJ.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats man, that is the best thing you can do when you move into something. Thats what i plan on doing when i move from the rents.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
A little high priced for such small square footage, but good score, looks to be in good shape.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats man.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jeez. A house that size around here would be like $170K+ depending on area...

Good Lord you guys live where its expensive! I just spent the same amount of money in September 06 and got a brand new house 1630 sq. ft.

Does not always suck to live in Texas ;)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Good Lord you guys live where its expensive! I just spent the same amount of money in September 06 and got a brand new house 1630 sq. ft.

Does not always suck to live in Texas ;)
I paid $90,537 for a house with 950 square feet, only bad thing about it was the wall paper, taht is now gone, and we started to repaint the inside last Friday finally, got a decent size lot of land too.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah our first house we bought was old and need a bit of work, paint, and a new roof. Was 1615 sq ft and paid 65k for it, had a great size lot and location. Property where I live is just way cheaper than most places, its amazing.

Honestly its hard for me to imagine living in a house that small. But its all good. Don't they say everything is bigger in Texas?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Not everything, just the cattle, umm angus burgers.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i vouch for texas. for that much u could get more house but less yard. For that price u could get a 2 story. Its different all over but i think its nice, way to go man. It is a nice party/get together house from the looks of it how many sq. ft or did i miss that??

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little high priced for such small square footage, but good score, looks to be in good shape.
It all depends on the market and how bad the sellers want to sell. We spent $335k on our 2bdrm/ 2.5bath townhouse in Northern Jersey. And that is on the Low side of the spectrum. It's just that the area we live in commands more of a premium even though the market is soo soft.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Congrats! I wish I had my own place. :(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
High? The average 2 bedrooms one bath on less land start for $150,000. This has been on the market since March 12th of this year. They already own another home so they were motivated to sell.

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice garage.... the house isnt bad either. ha good job man, and congrats on gettin your first home.

ryanM

congratulations justin, youve gotta have zack and i down sometime. we just graduated today!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome! i still gotta visit you and Zack and get my wheels done

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats!!!! That's very exciting.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it slipped passed me but, how r u gonna post pix up and no garage shot?=)