just spent 7 hours detailing 56 K good luck

justinwebb

Banned
UPDATED just spent 7 hours detailing 56 K good luck

so i got bored on my day off so i decided to spend about 7 hours detailing my car.....it was a lot of work and it payed off....still haven't gotten my back bumper fixed from the accidednt or gotten my frony lip painted but i just threw it on in one pic to show how low it is to the ground.......but at least i have my new rims on so let me know what you all think more mods to come soon once i get the time and money.....

let me know what you all think

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow man. it looks nice. ive never spent over 3 hrs cleanin my car tho. haha

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbup:looks good don't know about spending 7 hours to clean a car but look's good.BTW u forgot to shine the tires up for tha pics

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice! Finally... someone else does it too. :D I've spent 12 hours at the most detailing my car. I scrub everything inside with a cloth and water (watered down Simple Green if you really need it... though I prefer not to use it if I don't have to).

Now I need to find time to do Eran's interior especially. I want to tear out the interior on both coupe and hatch and clean everything next. =)

Oh yeah, and we're almost twins. Too bad you don't have the nice painted pinstripe I have with the Honda H on the front fenders. =)

So what exactly did you do anyway? Products, etc?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice and shiny...you have a hid kit??

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks soooo much better bro, wish i could see it at the meet....those old wheels killed it!

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea bj too bad..... j/k lol, anyhow wheels really set it off jw ;) looks good, wanna do mine??

justinwebb

Banned
i used al meguiars product line from clay bar to cleaner wax and polish then gold class wax and indeed i do have a HID kit

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, you should try out their glaze and instead of a cleaner wax (which is basically a polish and wax in one.. which polish is often used to remove wax) use one of their waxes. I prefer the Hi-Tech Yellow in the summer and NXT in the winter. NXT is synthetic and advertised as their longest-lasting wax. It comes off easier in cool weather and humidity doesn't seem to affect it as much as carnuba either.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No problem. Anything else just ask. I'll try to help.

Also if anyone has grease stains in their carpet, Simple Green is often yuor best bet. It's gotten stains out of the carpet in out apartment and some other tougher ones that have been here since before I lived here were lightened up.

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice

nice coupe bro..
good job.....7 hours...lol damn thas wuz up
car came out looking hot doggz, u forgot to shine on the wheels.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but i don't know what took you so long