Just spent a week in the damn hospital!

hannibalhekki

cuz i like to eat!
5+ Year Member
it takes a while for advair to work. I take the strongest dose which is 500/50 and it is DAMN expensive if you have no insurance! Like $500 bucks for a disc :shock: thank god for the black market! :D I bought 15 advair discs and 5 albuterol inhailers for $50 bucks like 2 weeks ago.
pm me details man! i need some albuterol and ventolin quick style!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive had pnuemonia twice within 3 months. I also have asthma. I know what its like to not be able to breathe.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pm me details man! i need some albuterol and ventolin quick style!
it's not like that, it's just who you know. ;) Your best bet is to go to mexico and get your medicine. I just know people that have prescriptions and don't use the medicine.

I had a friend beggin' me to sell him some advairs and albuterol last week. I couldn't tho, what I get is for me and with prices these days, I'm stingier with my asthma medicine than I am with my bud. :lol:

hannibalhekki

cuz i like to eat!
5+ Year Member
it's not like that, it's just who you know. ;) Your best bet is to go to mexico and get your medicine. I just know people that have prescriptions and don't use the medicine.

I had a friend beggin' me to sell him some advairs and albuterol last week. I couldn't tho, what I get is for me and with prices these days, I'm stingier with my asthma medicine than I am with my bud. :lol:
i don't wanna get shot. and esp. now with the cartel battle going on right here. they're already threatening the mall!!!! :shock: so i'd rather source my drugs elsewhere u know?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, that's a nebulizer machine. I have one of those too but I only use it when I get REALLY sick and that's pretty rare. It's just a bigger, stronger version of a rescue inhailer. The nebulizer is fine :D
you should try sticking a blunt in at the other end, and breathe in slowly... ahhaha shits baddass

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should try sticking a blunt in at the other end, and breathe in slowly... ahhaha shits baddass
No no no! we have already :lol: no s**t either! My brother has an older one that wh stick a joint where the filter goes. It burns a little fast tho so we have to take the joint/blunt in and out quick.

maybe I'll post some pics or a vid up in the VIP :biz:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you guys talking about that humming attachment for an inhaler? My gf has one after she spent the night in the hospital for asthma. I gotta try that :lol:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the heads up on the steroid.... they do have me on that... What should I do? I'm coming off of it and I'm on day 4.... I've noticed the eating habits it gives, and yes I remember the diabetic thing. Any idea what I should do to not gain weight from it? Like drink water all the time instead of eating and such?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the heads up on the steroid.... they do have me on that... What should I do? I'm coming off of it and I'm on day 4.... I've noticed the eating habits it gives, and yes I remember the diabetic thing. Any idea what I should do to not gain weight from it? Like drink water all the time instead of eating and such?
nothing you can do, weight gain is a side aeffect but it's water weight. If you've only been on it for a week or so then you should be cool. I was on it for a month then I told my doctor that I needed off. Shittiest month of my life....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I youtube'd a TON of Power Ranger videos after seeing this.

I miss that show. The original was THE best. Kim was hot. I remember having a crush on her and being jealous of Tommy.

:rolf:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing you can do, weight gain is a side aeffect but it's water weight. If you've only been on it for a week or so then you should be cool. I was on it for a month then I told my doctor that I needed off. Shittiest month of my life....
Well, they wanna ween me off over the month. What Should I do? They also gave me blood pressure pills to go with the steroids cause of the side effects, oh and um some other pills cause of the side effects, I only take them in the morning though, so the diabetic type s**t is only in the morning.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was hoping that someone would get a laugh.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, they wanna ween me off over the month. What Should I do? They also gave me blood pressure pills to go with the steroids cause of the side effects, oh and um some other pills cause of the side effects, I only take them in the morning though, so the diabetic type s**t is only in the morning.
I don't know, maybe you'll react differtently. I mean, it sucked but it did help alot with the breathing. It might be good for you right now because you just got out of the hospital, so you might actually really need it like I did. I say just try it out and if you can't stand it just tell the doctor. I wouldn't smoke any weed if I were you tho. :lol:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, thanks for all the help biz.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^when they had me on steroids, i would just jog everyday on the treadmill... itll help with the side effects, and supposibly its "bad" for the lungs when your active.. but thats not true.. i never had a problem ;)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was thinking of weening myself off the roids quicker then they are expecting me too, Like instead of waiting 4 days to drop another pill, I'll wait maybe 3

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was thinking of weening myself off the roids quicker then they are expecting me too, Like instead of waiting 4 days to drop another pill, I'll wait maybe 3
Man..... you have to ask the doctor first. It's risky s**t weening yourself off the s**t, you have to do it the right way. I had taken prednisone enough in the past to know how to ween myself off. I was cutting the pills in half so say I'm taking 3 pills today then tomorrow I would take 2.5 pills for the next 3 days then 2 pills for the next 3 days after that etc....... Ask your doctor or nurse first but that is if you're only having problems with the pills. I don't think you should excercise or strain your lungs right now because they're still healing up. ;)

I am not a doctor tho so I suggest you talk to him first before anything.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, I did notice my arms are starting to break out today....