Just To Be Sure

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is the #74 wedge base bulb right?

And what would this bulb be?

And this one>>?

Also which one of these should I change to get a different color?

So i'm keeping the outside of the car green and redoing the inside black my radio has blue lights in it, what color should I use??

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go blue thats what i did in the cluster and climate control to match my blue radio. Cluster looks fine since it has many bulbs, climate control unfortunately only has 2 so it's got a hot spot

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so would i just replace them all to get the blue effect??

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, and don't get any I got some $0.99 bulbs and went at it haha. My only complaint is that the cheap ass bulbs aren't as bright as I hoped, but their definitely bright enough to see everything

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do I just get the bulb or do i get a wedge bade bulb?? If it just getting the bulb will a LED fit in the twist base?

jdmem205

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Order from mengmotorsports,com

all you do is take the old bulb out put the new one in and thats all it will take a couple of tries cause the new bulbs will have to match the polarity so you might have turn the bulb around etc and make sure its wedged in correctly

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all you do is take the old bulb out put the new one in and thats all it will take a couple of tries cause the new bulbs will have to match the polarity so you might have turn the bulb around etc and make sure its wedged in correctly
It really is as simple as that!

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so many different ones to choose from how do i know which ones will be the brightest? Sorry for the stupid question just if im spending over $2.00 a bulb i would like to get the right ones.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
so many different ones to choose from how do i know which ones will be the brightest? Sorry for the stupid question just if im spending over $2.00 a bulb i would like to get the right ones.
you look at the tec details on the description and compare the lumen output to the other ones?