just wanting to say hello from WA state

Em2~B!tch

i love my Em2!!
5+ Year Member
yeah u know the state above Cali and that has Seattle.. lol jp i am new here and have much love for 7th gen Civics .i own an 02 Ex Coupe thats nighthawk Black pearl .. i am plannin on swappin in a jdm k20 type r motor in it once its paid off and my warranty is up but thats all the rambling i have for yall for now

later!!

Em2~ b***h

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rep WA state! until i move...:welcome:

Em2~B!tch

i love my Em2!!
5+ Year Member
i think that is a dream for all washingtonians .. as far as ive learned WA is a black hole my friend were forever stuck here.. longview maybe better than Spokane tho .. anything has to be lol

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WA state represent... and wtf ... Seattle is one of the best cities to live IMO... and ive been alot of places... any play east, such as FL where my girlfriend lives is s**t, IMO at least, but I cant stand that type of heat... You know you like WA, or you will at least once you leave... Welcome though :0

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeha, there are LOTS of us in WA. And I agree... I can't wait to get out and I've only been here not even two years yet.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeha, there are LOTS of us in WA. And I agree... I can't wait to get out and I've only been here not even two years yet.
Your all haters WA is so nice... rainforest, forest, massive waterfalls, killer snow boarding, and crazy people to entertain you ... what more can you ask for...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Your all haters WA is so nice... rainforest, forest, massive waterfalls, killer snow boarding, and crazy people to entertain you ... what more can you ask for...
Theft, rain, and generally crappy weather almost all year round. Bad roads, poor ice and snow management, trees falling because the ground is soaked, wind storms, a police force that is more concerned with speeding that theft, meth labs and murders.

Gee, it is great here. What the hell was I thinking? :P

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Theft, rain, and generally crappy weather almost all year round. Bad roads, poor ice and snow management, trees falling because the ground is soaked, wind storms, a police force that is more concerned with speeding that theft, meth labs and murders.

You must be talking about New York:lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pon55 said:
You must be talking about New York:lol:
The North East has some really nice weather from late spring to fall.

Here, the nicest weather is in the summer, where it might forget to rain for a few days in a row.

Seriously... here, it rains just enough to keep the weather miserable. It's barely rain a lot of times... just mist.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You could live here. Its hot and muggy in the summer and hot and (holy crap theirs a tornado) in the winter. :D

Not to mention the lovely people whe have here, we have kids who drive 4X4's with a rebel flag in the back listening to tupac. Or the lovely youngsters who drive mustang V6 with GT badgeing. Plus johnny law who thinks you need help because you drive a civic with an exaust. ARRG sometimes I wish I didnt live here.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd rather just go back to Delaware. :lol:

Em2~B!tch

i love my Em2!!
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:

exactly that sounds like Spokane!! and i wasnt exactly talking about seattle i know i meant Eastern WA and i hate to be cold so snowboarding isnt the life for me looks fun tho but anything with SNow in the name means cold and im good.. but thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'd rather just go back to Delaware. :lol:
Imagine being whisked away to the magical world of Delaware!

Hi.......Im in Delaware.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please live in delaware? I thought it was too small for people to occupy, or they just assumed it was part of maryland.