Just wrecked my EM1, Taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This happened ust a few days ago. I hit a patch of ice steadily cruising at 50 mph, then a tree. There was no getting out of it (sigh). Popped the airbags.

Im not sure if im going to sell it the way it is or part it out, or swap everything to and EK.

If you interested in picking this ride up, let me know. Everything worked PERFECTLY fine before that tree and I collided.

169xxx miles
ACT clutch/Exedy Flywheel
Apexi WS2
DC header
Tokico blues/Tein S Techs
4 corner camber kit
Omni power rear control arms
DC Short Shifter

From the pics, the tranny is cracked. but the motor still runs. I believe its salvageable but i just dont want to spend the money to fix it juuuuust yet. Clean Title in hand.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Interested in the strut/spring setup, whats the drop? How many miles are on them?
And the Apexi WS2, whats your price range?

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interested in the strut/spring setup, whats the drop? How many miles are on them?
And the Apexi WS2, whats your price range?
Ill let you know If i decide to part the car out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy shoot dude, you ok?? Sorry to see this. Very interested if you part out. GL. =)

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes im ok, just a little cut up. As for the price of the car as it sits.....start throwin offers. Im trying to see if it might be more reasonable to part out.

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
Dam sorry to hear about the car, atleast your fine. If you do decide to part it, before you scrap the shell would you be willing to cut out the passenger side floorboard? My floorboard is shot and I got a huge hole in it and need a new one bad.

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm thinking somewhere around 1500 to 2000

And I'm sorry to see that, but its good that your ok.
Thats just the thing. I feel i could get at least the same amount for parting the car out. Thats why i was taking offers..

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow that suck op at least your ok and good luck with parting/selling your ride yo looks clean prior to the accident

wh1tel1ght

was a beautiful car. R.I.P.
am i the only one who resets the trip odometer thing everytime i fill up my gas? O.o

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude that's a sad sight, sorry to hear about the ride. So u planning on picking up an ek now?

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let me know if you decide to part it out, id be interested in the rear disc's for a conversion for my EK (=

Status
Not open for further replies.