K-Tuned B/D Series Short Shifter KTD-BD-SFT

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
K-Tuned B/D Series Short Shifter

The K-Tuned B & D Series Shifter was designed with full adjustability in mind. The shifter pivot ball is height adjustable, shifter height is adjustable and the offset elbow of the shifter can be rotated to several different positions. The adjustable pivot ball allows the user to thread the pivot ball higher up on the shift rod to shorten shift throw if desired. Construction is as expected, only high quality materials are used to ensure the shifter will last. We used 100% stainless steel with the lone exception being the offset elbow, which is made from billet aluminum. All hardware, spacers and allen keys for adjustment are included in our kit. This is a great shifting upgrade for any B or D series engine setup.

Shift knob is not included.

Shop at TunerSports
http://www.tunersports.com/k-tuned-b-d-series-short-shifter_mp878.html

OR

Shop in the CC Store
http://www.clubcivic.com/store//k-tuned-b-d-series-short-shifter_mp878.html

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will review this product after I install it =)

Pirate Luck 777

I have mine installed, But due to a major overhaul (just purchased the car and have been fixing/modding many parts) I have not driven with it. But I can say, ITS SICK!, the throw is roughly 2.5 inches when fully shortened and fully extended. The knobs sits at a very comfortable height; I am 5' 8" and my arm is at 90 degrees touching the knob.

I have the pivot bracket closer to me and closer to the wheel. And only has 8 settings. + and the corners. Very solid built.

Do not know if others will have this issue, but I had to cut part of the weight on the linkage to allow the bolt to go through. Took about a 1/4 inch off the interior of the weight.

All in all, VERY HAPPY with the part and excited to drive the car. Just a few parts away from having her drive-able.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I have mine installed, But due to a major overhaul (just purchased the car and have been fixing/modding many parts) I have not driven with it. But I can say, ITS SICK!, the throw is roughly 2.5 inches when fully shortened and fully extended. The knobs sits at a very comfortable height; I am 5' 8" and my arm is at 90 degrees touching the knob.

I have the pivot bracket closer to me and closer to the wheel. And only has 8 settings. + and the corners. Very solid built.

Do not know if others will have this issue, but I had to cut part of the weight on the linkage to allow the bolt to go through. Took about a 1/4 inch off the interior of the weight.

All in all, VERY HAPPY with the part and excited to drive the car. Just a few parts away from having her drive-able.
I'm glad to hear you like it. This things is so solid and well built. I was a bit nervous it wasn't going to feel solid with all the adjustability.