K20 into 1999 Si?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^How old are you??? Cause I really don't believe that you make $123,000 in college. Unless your selling dope or something....

civicex16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you had to ask if that swap can be done i think you should crawl out from that rock your under and open your eyes

-hotdog

5+ Year Member
if you had to ask if that swap can be done i think you should crawl out from that rock your under and open your eyes
i knew i had seen it done, i was lookin at a car the other day on here that had it done, the main part of the original post was to see roughly how much work it was. so i think you should stop being ignorant and f**k off.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bunch of haters in this thread :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bunch of haters in this thread :lol:
:werd:

OP, even though my knowledge is VERY limited on 6th gens.....Im pretty sure that for the price of parts and labor to swap in a K20, you could most likely swap in a B-series and use the rest of your funds for boost. Just a suggestion. If youre going for something unique, go for the K20, if youre more concerned about the amount of power youll be getting for the money, go B-series.

yourslow

Save The SOHC
5+ Year Member
don't do the z3 k series if your boost because of all the electronic in it. it will cost a lot to get it right. then you got to do your suspension right.

-hotdog

5+ Year Member
^^How old are you??? Cause I really don't believe that you make $123,000 in college. Unless your selling dope or something....
im 19 and not working right now. work starts again in January. And it is VERY possible. Oil money man, Alberta is full of it, and so is Saskatchewan. And where im not gonna be going to school from Jan - Sept, thats 8 months for me to work, which is a tonne of money for a college student. Then on top of that, since im a student i get ALL my taxes back and ill get to draw Unemployment while im in school.

but, selling dope doesnt seem unreasonable :roll:

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you wanting a K20 for the bling factor or are you just after more power. If power is your goal just swap in a B series and boost that. If you really have a s**t ton of paper like you say then just swap in a k20a2 and boost that!

civicpro140

i-Vtec on the move.
5+ Year Member
u're better off doing a b-series swap. a guy on Houston Imports put a k20 into his civic si and there was virtually no room to fit anything else in there.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Edit: blah blah blah...Nova Scotia Si = USDM EX = I'm a dumbass. derrrr :retard:

A k20 will do just fine.

But for the cost you could probably go boosted B16

Last edited: