K20 powered civic

EK9CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THAT IS A SICK RIDE! HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR A SWAP LIKE THAT AND HOW LONG TOOK FOR DO THE SWAP?

CivicRida95

Platinum Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EK9CIVIC
THAT IS A SICK RIDE! HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR A SWAP LIKE THAT AND HOW LONG TOOK FOR DO THE SWAP?
hmm well do a search on the motor, and youll find out that the motor is very expensive, not to mention knowing to to install it, (YOU WONT) and the engine mounts needed, im guessing around 4 grand for the motor and 1 for the install..

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick as s**t man, thats what ill have under my car some year!

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that the rsx type s motor or the base rsx/civic si motor?

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice

to bad the camera guy couldn't keep it still

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the guy picked up the swap for 2500 he said, then however much the cams and ITBs were. He custom made his own P&P harness and mounts, and had a custom header made.

I believe the HP was 236 and 160lb/tq

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could you imagine 236 na ponies in a 5th gen hatch! sounded so purdy

1qikctr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2500 for RSX type S ? maybe...
i check the price from my suppiler, they are asking 4000 flat for JDM RSX K20 A , the one i want !!! but as far as the mounts goes, hasport is making protoype for EK... atleast thats what i heard from my buddy ! so swap is 4k+mounts 900-1k so 5k easy ( ((><*)) ) . so its not bad 236 hp with 160 tQ which is really good get u in to 11's easy !! if u drag, road racing .. oh man... BUMP for a SICK ASS SWAP IN A "EG"