k20

Civicdreams

Get Ready 2 Get Merked
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K series is sick..........but Im not really feeling the RSX........Like its a sick ride but I dont know its prolly just me....lol

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
civicsi94 said:
here is a site for u. i hear its good. there was a guy in MD who had work done from them while back. http://www.hybrid-racing.com/
Hybrid Racing actually hangs out on www.qr25de.net I know him over there. he has spoken about his work.

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
this is one of my fav 7th gens..and its got a k20.....forgot his SN though, hope he dont mind

Hey, that's my car! :D :D I don't mind you posting the picture at all.

I couldn't agree with K-Series more! I biased with you bro!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93civichatch said:
This has been done for quite some time now...
you guys need to get out more.

pics from http://www.civicnations.com
um thanks for the revelation, but we already knew it was done

Turbo95eg6: you gonna get back to me on this and provide your explanation? I am very curious =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 7th gen instals look alot cleaner than the 5th gen swaps, though the fact the engine sits too high for the hood to close....Have you seen a k20 in a 5th gen civic...? Sure a good handfull of them look decent, but most of them were fabricated very heavily to fit the motor correctly. Lots of cutting, lots of welding, when all is done, it just looks like trash. Like I said, all it needs is alittle more research and developement

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
the 7th gen instals look alot cleaner than the 5th gen swaps, though the fact the engine sits too high for the hood to close....Have you seen a k20 in a 5th gen civic...? Sure a good handfull of them look decent, but most of them were fabricated very heavily to fit the motor correctly. Lots of cutting, lots of welding, when all is done, it just looks like trash. Like I said, all it needs is alittle more research and developement
I do agree with some of what you just said. Have you seen a Hasport swapped 7th gen? Yeah, looks like s**t! They put an over flow were the battery is suppose to be (from a 92 civic), custom make the fans, no way of actually mounting the ps reservoir. That's just naming a few things. There are people out there who just want it there, to say it's there. Then, there are the people out there who take the time, and actually make it look like it's suppose to be there. Of course there are going to be good ones, as well as bad ones. It's just how you actually go about it, as well as how much work you're willing to do.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^ how much your set up run parts/labor/total?